SAU Community

New Intercoolers - $175 Delivered - Pick Your Size

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi JUSTJAP i already have one of the 600 x 300 x 76 intercoolers. I was wondering if you could give me a price on just the complete intercooler piping only for an R33 GTS-T, please reaply asap, as i want to get it on asap! Can pay right away! my intercooler is the exact same one as in the Type 1 intercooler kit, so i would be needing the type 1 piping for the R33, thanks very much.

hi JUSTJAP i already have one of the 600 x 300 x 76 intercoolers. I was wondering if you could give me a price on just the complete intercooler piping only for an R33 GTS-T, please reaply asap, as i want to get it on asap! Can pay right away! my intercooler is the exact same one as in the Type 1 intercooler kit, so i would be needing the type 1 piping for the R33, thanks very much.

Hi mate,

We have the piping kits here for $399. You can purchase one now via our website - click on the link below.

http://justjap.com/forumpipingkitspecial.htm

pipingkitr33gtst.jpg

Thanks

Steve

yer, just direct deposited the money for one of these coolers. you've got email. cant wait.

LastTemptation: If your name is Vince, your payment has been confirmed and your cooler will be sent out asap.

Thanks

Steve