SAU Community

New Intercoolers - $175 Delivered - Pick Your Size

yes i am :-)

Thanks Matt - Your intercooler was sent via registered post on the 2/8 - I have pm'd you with your reference number. Delivery may be taking a little longer due to the fact your in WA

Regards,

Steve

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou to all of you that have purchased our intercoolers. We are now almost out of stock of these universal coolers with yet another container load arriving on the 28th of August.

For anyone wishing to secure an intercooler from our coming shipment , you can still place your order online via our website and you will be informed immediately when new stock arrives. Alternatively if you want to simply register your interest for the next shipment, please email [email protected] and we will add your name to the waiting list.

We will inform everyone here once the new container load reaches our factory

DONT FORGET OUR PRICE IS GUARANTEED FOR THE NEXT 12 MONTHS - WE WILL NOT BE BEATEN FOR PRICE AND SERVICE!

Once again thank you for your support

Steve

Just Jap.com

• 2 weeks later...
Hey steve just wondering if you have any of these coolers in stock currently as i can drag my but down there on sat morning as i have to buy oil and sparkies off u guys for my car. Also do u have the pipe kits in for these

We have a huge container load arriving on the 28th but you can pre-order your cooler if you like. Piping kits are still in stock depending on which car you need one for.

Cheers,

Steve

We are receiving loads of pre-orders for intercoolers - Thank you to those of you who have pre-purchased. All orders that have been paid for will be dispatched immediately when our huge container load arrives within the week

We have a HUGE number of intercoolers coming, and we plan to continue this offer for SAU forum members for along time yet.

Thanks

Steve

Does this $175.00 include delivery? I tried to find out on the PayPal thing but it won't let me in for some reason...

If it doesn't work, can I call you up during business hours and give you CC details over the phone? or maybe even just DD it into your account...

How do you deliver within Sydney NSW? Post or Courier?

• Latest Posts

• Finally had some time after working on other projects to jump back on this thing. Pulled all 4 wheels to check the brakes over and lucked out, only needed to bleed them/change fluid to get everything working!    Took it for its first quick spin (around 2km) up the road and ran great! Sounds like I have a left rear wheel bearing that needs replacing and there’s a shake in the steering wheel but the tires are absolutely junk on this thing and had been sitting flat when I went to first look at the car so we’ll see if that’s the cause.   Tach randomly started working but I notice if my hicas light comes on the tach stops working 🙃 yay for electrical gremlins 
    • Bunnings car park it is! if you buy the kind of dampers with the adjustable top on the strut you can see it, red, purple? So many options.
    • Yeh a meagre benefit, what strut tower brace are you using? Eventually all the suspension and tyres are done and you get to ... meagre benefits. Narrow end of the wedge, all that stuff.
    • Yeh not doing anything with spacers at all, ty for the info
    • Indeed. Mitsuoka always did their magic on various Nissan models, but because the Nouera was going to be in the medium sized sedan class, they decided not to try and modify the 2004 P12 Nissan Primera because it looked too modern combined with the 1940's styling. It would contrast way too much so they went with the more suitable CL7 Accord... 😆