SAU Community

New Intercoolers - $175 Delivered - Pick Your Size

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that. I'll get some measuring done and get my order in soon.

How's your stock going at the moment for those two sizes?

Plenty of.

Give us a call or simply place your order online when you are ready :P

Cheers,

Steve

hi

i need to purchase an intercooler 600 x 300 x76-2.5 if i pay today when will i receive it?

also the piping kit was purchased by a friend from Just SR i'm pretty sure that this intercooler will fit, but if i have any problems could i bring it back and get one that fits i measured it and its 2.5

please advice asap as my car is on the process of getting resprayed and need to make the adjustments to the bar asap.

sorry this intercooler will be fine for a R33?

i am new at this!!!

hi

i need to purchase an intercooler 600 x 300 x76-2.5 if i pay today when will i receive it?

also the piping kit was purchased by a friend from Just SR i'm pretty sure that this intercooler will fit, but if i have any problems could i bring it back and get one that fits i measured it and its 2.5

please advice asap as my car is on the process of getting resprayed and need to make the adjustments to the bar asap.

sorry this intercooler will be fine for a R33?

i am new at this!!!

Hi mate, with these coolers you will normally require some trimming behind the front bar, so best to get this done prior to your car being painted.

We have the 600 x300 x 76mm coolers with 2.5 inch inlet/outlet in stock so if you purchase online using credit card or paypal tonight, it will be dispatched tommorrow morning.

You can purchase your intercooler via our website using the link below:

http://www.justjap.com/forumcoolerspecial.htm

Cheers,

Steve

For the R33 GTST - i know the JustJap intercooler kits require some front bar trimming... do they also require fan blades to be trimmed?

Hi Beeble, that is normally dependant on the installation

Regards,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
anyone know the difference between the type 1 and tpe 2 coolers ?

There is a negligible difference in performance between the two, we are simple offering two styles if intercoolers to cater for customers preference

Cheers,

Steve