SAU Community

Skyline R34 GT-T or R33 GT-R

I live in Vic right and with the new power retrictions laws i couldn't drive a GT-R to i get my full license so thats why i said i wouldnt get it to i was 18.

You can drive it while you are on your L's, the laws only apply to P Platers for some reason, you cant be off your P plates until you are 21 anyway so whats it matter, you cant drive either car in the state of Victoria until you are a fully licensed driver.

Sorry mate wasnt my intention to treat you like a kid just dont want to hear another statistic on the road. But in truth it would probably be better to learn in something you dont care if you scratch crash etc. Then when your comfortable pick yourself up something nice.

Sorry mate wasnt my intention to treat you like a kid just dont want to hear another statistic on the road. But in truth it would probably be better to learn in something you dont care if you scratch crash etc. Then when your comfortable pick yourself up something nice.

The thing is that if i have a better car i want 2 take care of it more, meaning i dont want to crash it, meaning i wont speed unless i go 2 a propper race track which im planing on doing in the future.

You can drive it while you are on your L's, the laws only apply to P Platers for some reason, you cant be off your P plates until you are 21 anyway so whats it matter, you cant drive either car in the state of Victoria until you are a fully licensed driver.

Ok well maybe i better stop thinking about a GT-R's for a while then. But thats bullsh*t how you can drive one or your L's and not on ur P's. John howard you fu*king idiot, and did you know that we aint going to be allowed to modify the new GT-R that is planned to come out in 2007 with the new modication laws that states that you cant modify any car after 2007.

its like that so that you still have reasonable access to a car to learn on you L's if your parents or whoever only have a high powered vehicle. think about it are you try to hang wheelies in your olds' car when they are sitting beside you

Have u thought about getting a N/A R34 or something along those lines. I know there was a guy on DTMpower selling a black R34 GT with ROH Drift R 18" rims, exhaust n dropped...cleeeean car, and asking price was somewhere around $28000 mark. Sold now but it gives you a fair idea.

Its easy enough to say "I wont speed" but when it comes to the crunch it just doesnt happen, i swore id behav but noo..i had to crash my pride n joy through a farmgate coz a bunch of mates were egging me on to go faster n faster...

btw, John Howard has nothing to do with the new P Plate drivers laws etc..