SAU Community

2 month old motorola V3..

rayin

well for 100 buckz why not, My optus contract finishes in 2 months, this is when optus is going 3g, i already had the choice of getting a V3, and the guy said to wait because its not worth getting a gsm phone anymore. Hopefully your friend cn sell it before october. Otherwise it really will be worth nothing :)

well for 100 buckz why not, My optus contract finishes in 2 months, this is when optus is going 3g, i already had the choice of getting a V3, and the guy said to wait because its not worth getting a gsm phone anymore. Hopefully your friend cn sell it before october. Otherwise it really will be worth nothing :)

smells like bs...... anywhere where we can find out if there is any substance too this claim? i would actualli be very interested.

3G is only worth it to people who use the extra functions of the service. For people who use phones to make voice calls and send SMS (I for which am one of them) 3G is useless. The phones are bulky, generally have buggy software, and have a lot less battery life due to the extra functions embedded in them.

The 2G networks are still going to be around for a loooong time so this guy is speaking shit in an attempt to score the phone for a bargain price.

I'll offer $250 + postage + cod.

Forgot to ask, where are you located?