SAU Community

*OFFICIAL* SAUNSW Drag Day Wrap-Up - Times and Pics!

NXTIME

Would like to congratulate all who attended today and to the SAU NSW organisers for putting on a great day. Was nice to put some faces to the names of a few people.

There were quite a few PB's run today, the most notable being Paul's 10.3@133 in TWO.06L and Stacey's PB of 11.9.

2RISMO also ran a PB of 11.6 and Brad ran a PB of 11.2 in the 200SX. Congratulations. ;)

Post up your times and pics :P I have some pics and videos that I will upload tomorrow.

:P

Charlie.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For some reason, you took off everytime I went over to see you! I didn't think my head was as bad as yours LOL.

How many runs did you have?

I had an awesome day today. Got 20 runs in and was consistantly running between 13.1 - 13.3 by the end of the day. I ended up doing a PB of 13.160 @ 103.62mph using the std turbo (12psi) which I was pretty stoked about. It was a big improvement on the 13.7 I'd done previously.

Big thumbs up to all those responsible for making today happen, there were definately some awesome times ran today. The day ran very smoothly and everyone behaved, so hopefully we'll be able to have another one of these days in the future. It was also nice to meet a few new people today, although I probably missed out on meeting a few more due to the fact I'm just a quiet lad. All good though :P

Look forward to seeing some pics ;)

THANKS ADAM!!!!!

What an awesome day!!!!!! BIG :P to the organisers!!! I can't wait for the next one!!! get to it bob! ;)

Congrats to stace and paul on their awesome 10.3!!!! :P and to stace and 2rismo for their pbs :)

my pb was 12.646@110mph.... can't believe i did that well!!!! i was chasing that 12.5 after that, but it was elusive! :( next time! :)

i had 26 runs, had a few with you ECR033

flaps i have exhaust, fuelpump, pod, intercooler, r33 turbo, 12psi.

i hit a max of 103.76mph, but my times are lower than others

Nice work. What 60 foot times did you get?

Great Day!

so sun burnt :P

Ah well congrats to everyone who got to or beat thir PB's

and Paul with your 10.5 and stace with you're 11.* !! (still love your car ! haha)

thanks for all the organisers for putting everything together and for the food ;)

:P that was me putting on a show for andrew (merli) :(  i saw the guy.. i signalled an apology!  hope they weren't too upset!

What's funny, was that you did that MASSIVE burnout (the 2nd one) and sat there for about 1 full minute smoking them up, and then lined up and completely stuffed up the launch and pottered down away at like 10% throttle ;):P:)

The officials had a good laugh at that one :chairshot

Moved this thread to NSW General section... More people will read it here :P

I'll move it back to the Drift & Drag section after it has run it's course!!