SAU Community

*OFFICIAL* SAUNSW Drag Day Wrap-Up - Times and Pics!

NXTIME

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm sorry?!  i think she drove pretty damn awesome!!!!!  what times was your gf getting in her own car?! 

you know you come across as very sexist!  stacey doesn't need paul to teach her how to drive a car harder! and us 'ladies' don't need to have a comp amoungst us.. we're more than capable of handling our own in a drag!  so please stop with your very condescending and sexist remarks.

kthnxbye

sorry Moanie and Stacey, i didnt mean to offend, its just that i knew Stacey had run faster 60's with the car in the past.... something i didnt know about was her unfortuante accident which would explain this :):( regardless of the circumstances i agree Stacey did an awesome job and certainly drove the pants off the car.... though i look forward to seeing that elusive 10 from Stacey at Jamboree :):D

as for Andrea, there are reasons that she did not drive the car, reasons which i will not go into. But soon enough Andrea will be driving the car dont you worry ;):)

Sorry mate but it was TWO O6L that ran low 10's not UREADY, I wonder if UREADY is still pumped to race TWO 06L now he's a second slower :unsure:

Big congrats to the Dirt team.... 10.3 is a spectacular pass (what is the quickest 25/30 powered gtr btw???) and everyone else that did there PB's....

as for UREADY.... the reason he didnt race was beacuase the car hasnt been tuned for the new setup, as i selfishly demaded full attention be devoted to my car for this meet.

A 10 second pass is definatley on the cards but how deep will be a matter time...... so lets not jump the gun, he has not run a ten yet!

i will be sorting out the car this saturday with the mechanic and hopefully another tough 10sec GTR will exist in NSW soon

:rolleyes:

Guest two.06l
Big congrats to the Dirt team.... 10.3 is a spectacular pass (what is the quickest 25/30 powered gtr btw???) and everyone else that did there PB's....

Thanks nv033

we know that the MINES 32 in Japan has done a 10.60 with 25/30's.

Theo had the Aust record, 10.78 with 25/40's

Some guy in NZ says he has done a 10.2? with low mounts? (but this is only hear say)............so until we are proved incorrect or someone goes quicker......lets say DIRT is the fastest 25/30 :rolleyes:

c'mon moaner. chill out. I don't think brad was trying to be rude. just spuring people on :rolleyes: You know we love you moans.

NV033 could you shrink your sig for me please? I'm sure haak is great but I don't need it's logo taking up half of my screen.

i wouldn't call that spuring people on quite honestly!  And its not the first comment he has made with that theme... and like you can't stand half a logo, i can't stand sexist people!

fair enough. I must say I am too scared to argue with you any further. Brad you are now officialy on your own. I stand firmly beside moaner on this issue of your rampant sexism. :rofl:

Guest DIRTgarage
there is one thing i have learnt...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

or a woman behind the wheel of her skyline!!!!!!

c'mon Merli....you didn't get a media pass to wear a glow vest around all day.

pics please.

Hey there guys. Im actually off the rotary forum and let me tell you, after watching the Skylines race at the drag day, i have a new found respect for them B)

I have now been converted thats for sure. Congrats to all the guys that ran top times :rofl:

Dimitri

What car, BU5TER? :cheers::D:D And what good runs?

Hey Dimitri, Welcome to the forums. Good to see an enthusiast who appreciates all types of cars. Plenty of room in here :)