SAU Community

*OFFICIAL* SAUNSW Drag Day Wrap-Up - Times and Pics!

NXTIME

I was trying to be generous, Andrew <_<

Yes Paul, I think it's time I updated it - Will do it now actually. Might make it something contentious like,

"Who needs AWD, Two Turbos and engine work to run 11.685???"

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fatz you forgot to mention that it also has a high mount turbo kit, upgraded cams, RB25 head, fully stripped and was running on slicks damn if it couldn't do 12's he should shoot himself

oh and go and spam someone elses thread about drifting this is a drag thread

stock cams. thought they were tomei's, but only stockers unfortunately hehe.

3rd quickest skyline on the day. pretty happy with the effort. or was it 4th hehe. i dunno.

Guest DIRTgarage
hook line and sinker

boy you drag guys are sensitive, almost like being in year ten at an all girls school  :lol:

lol

you know i love you kiss kiss

:unsure:  :P

It has always amazed me how the roundy-roundy boys like to hang out in DRAG...pretty sus eh!!

but rarely do you see us hanging around their "pat each other on the back" dribble

hook line and sinker

boy you drag guys are sensitive, almost like being in year ten at an all girls school  :lol:

lol

you know i love you kiss kiss

:unsure:  :P

i would love to be in year ten at an all girls school...sign me up. actually better make it year 11.

Paul, I have raced my car before on the track although not in it's current state of tune. I must admit that if someone asks what times we have run i will say the car's fastest time regardless of who drove. The thought has never entered my head to make people believe that it was me driving, i have just never thought of it that way. I'm not in this to take any records or anything i just want to build a quick street car. Personally it doesn't matter to me who drove the car to what time i only care about what the time slip says at the end. Other people may feel differently to me but that's the way it is.

You guys will not be aware but i have coped alot of flack from numerous people about this car and i am sick of it, all i want to do is get it to the times i'm happy with and it will never see the track again, the sooner the better for me. Brad constantly tries to get me in to drive it myself but i must say i really don't care.

If people have misunderstood i apologise, hopefully it is more clear now  :P

what flack?! i am honestly surprised you were not out there! especially with the way brad goes on! I remember when he first started posting.. he repeatedly said the car was yours.. all credit goes to you as owner and driver.. he just did the mechanical work.. it was like he had a disclaimer at the end of each post!! and then with him going on about the 'ladies' having their own run, i was sure he was going to get you and stace to line up.. but nothing! its fine if you don't drive the car... all it takes is one change in what you say... 'the car did..' instead of 'i did..'....

and you're right.. it isn't a female dominated sport... but stacy has already pulled the spotlight towards her direction and has already done alot to promote females in this area... it DOES NOT help when someone comes along and has the attitutde that the lil girls can go play in that corner while the men have their sport... thats a great way of showing support! :\ and whether or not, thats what he meant, thats how i took it...

hey fatz!!!! i'm ready to enrol in one of your drift days! ;) maybe not your next one, the one after! (do you know when that will be?) :) hopefully i'll get a discount! :)

"Girls are weak...chuck em in th......."

What'd I miss? Stace? Mona?

Anyway...

The two WOMEN who raced at the drag day on Sunday have taken well over $5500.00 in prizemoney between them at drag racing events over the last 18 months and that deserves restec-p of the highest order. :)

They are two of the most well-seasoned drag racers that SAU has the honour of calling members and should be regarded as such.

I don't think people give them enough credit - in particular regard to the skills they have developed.

For instance, Mona. How the HELL do you cut sub .020 lights every other time?!?! It's got me beaten. ;)

Everyone have a good hard look at who the REAL racers are on this forum and in this club and then, if you're nice about it, draw from their experience. I'd like to.

Adrian

0.020 lights? Maybe Mona should come along to a Wednesday night street meet where they have prizemoney for the top three best reaction times for the night.

I want to give those reaction times a go next time I go to WSID. I cracked three 0.0** RT's within a patch of 5 runs on the weekend which I was stoked about considering I'd never even got a 0.1 RT before :)

(I'm sure the 15+ runs I had earlier in the day helped a little though ;) )

Guest DIRTgarage
0.020 lights? Maybe Mona should come along to a Wednesday night street meet where they have prizemoney for the top three best reaction times for the night.

Yeah i think that is some of the prizemoney 2rismo is refering to

Ummmm........ See above for Paul's response.