SAU Community

*OFFICIAL* SAUNSW Drag Day Wrap-Up - Times and Pics!

NXTIME

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DIRTgarage
mona's secret is simple.....

she was telling "i go on the second yellow" so i thought id give it a whirl, 2 time, 2 reds!!!

she aint fast she just delayed!

lol

just a note, one time i went on red, the r/t was -.001

when im competing i use the third yellow...just make sure you see it and dont predict it....cut great lights and have not seen a red yet (touching wood as i type)

0.003 is awesome. Well done Mona.

silver, that is a hair away from the perfect reaction time.

There is a guy that attends every Wednesday night and more often than not has has won some money from being amongst the top 3 RT's for the night. Not bad for a little stripped out 1200 datto with SR20 Turbo that runs 11.8's. He's won around $1500 from it, which is half what the car cost him. ;)

Guest two.06l

I have a video of Paul's 10.3 pass...................tried to download it today at work without success. How do I do it? any suggestions??

I have a video of Paul's 10.3 pass...................tried to download it today at work without success. How do I do it? any suggestions??

What format is it in?

They usually can be plugged into XP and downloaded directly. Otherwise you will need the appropriate software installed first.

Guest two.06l
What format is it in?

They usually can be plugged into XP and downloaded directly. Otherwise you will need the appropriate software installed first.

It is an MVI video clip.........plays with media player

Speaking of video's i've just created some.

Disclaimer:

* I didn't have a tripod so they are shakey as hell

* I didn't have much battery/tape left (friends camcorder)

* I captured the pics on a digital camera but used an analogue cable + capture card

* The videos are in Xvid format (www.xvid.org)

* I have a few more that will be ready tomorrow but these are the main/best video's

* Go the 31 !!!!

You can download them from here

Guest two.06l
Great lo mount time BTW :) Good work!!

one of the best low-mount times ever recorded....wait till we run a nine....we aim to ruffle a few feathers!!(mmmm is pauly using stace's log-on?)

"Girls are weak...chuck em in th......."

What'd I miss?  Stace?  Mona?

Anyway...

The two WOMEN who raced at the drag day on Sunday have taken well over $5500.00 in prizemoney between them at drag racing events over the last 18 months and that deserves restec-p of the highest order. ;)

They are two of the most well-seasoned drag racers that SAU has the honour of calling members and should be regarded as such.

I don't think people give them enough credit - in particular regard to the skills they have developed.

For instance, Mona.  How the HELL do you cut sub .020 lights every other time?!?!  It's got me beaten. :)

Everyone have a good hard look at who the REAL racers are on this forum and in this club and then, if you're nice about it, draw from their experience.  I'd like to.

Adrian

hehehe..i think i can only claim about 0.000001% of that prize money :( thanks for the kind words adrian!! this is the kind of support i was expecting! :)

oops!! my secrets out!!! hehe ;) i actually thought it was standard practice to start launching before the green light! i launch on the third yellow light :P

silv man!!! if you can find anyone that launches on the green and gets a 0.000 reaction time, i'll be impressed!!! i honestly don't think its possible?! :confused: it could very well be! me.. by the time i stomp on the accellerator and drop the clutch, the lights usually green!! i'm just laggy, so it works for me!!! lol!! :P

thanks nxtime :) was embarrassing cause they did a whole presso thing in front of everyone to present the money! and i swear that datto guy someone was talking about took first prize that night with 0.000 reaction time! woah!!! :D

Speaking of video's i've just created some.

Disclaimer:

* I didn't have a tripod so they are shakey as hell

* I didn't have much battery/tape left (friends camcorder)

* I captured the pics on a digital camera but used an analogue cable + capture card

* The videos are in Xvid format (www.xvid.org)

* I have a few more that will be ready tomorrow but these are the main/best video's

* Go the 31 !!!!

You can download them from here

fellas, i aint usually this dumb. but icant work out this xvid stuff. i downloaded a zip file from their site, but it hasn't got an exe file or anything. what the f**k do i do