SAU Community

*OFFICIAL* SAUNSW Drag Day Wrap-Up - Times and Pics!

NXTIME

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

stupid cars and everything that goes with it, just joking looks like JETT spun a bearing or something in the motor, so towed it to workshow and is starting to get rebuilt in the morning, wont be long till she back out there shreading tyres. congrats to all those with new pb's, I LOVE NOS but she dont love me back

Thanks to all of you who came today and hope you all had a good time, everyone was well behaved and the day ran smoothly :huh:

Cheers to Adam and the rest of the SAU crew on behalf of all the RENEW boys, hope to have another day very soon :) :)

stupid cars and everything that goes with it,  just joking looks like JETT spun a bearing or something in the motor, so towed it to workshow and is starting to get rebuilt in the morning, wont be long till she back out  there shreading tyres. congrats to all those with new pb's, I LOVE NOS but she dont love me back

Hey, bad luck with that man. Can only hope for the best with that sort of thing. Hopefully when she comes back out, it will hit the 10's consistantly!

Had a good day today guys, congrats on the guys on their PB's, hows the Enforcer RX3, damn, all the driver saw was blue sky! Awesome!

gotta say i had an absolute cracker of a day

best run was 12.119 @ 111mph. 60' was 1.634

i'll definitely be there at the next one

bout 2:40pm i had the revs right up. launced hard. when i got back, glen from triple g said to settle down a bit.

so i go up to the line. rev it less, drop the clutch and BANG - theres goes the gearbox. hehe who gives a shit. i had a ball. new gearbox going in this week. i gotta stop buying chatty rb30e boxes hehe

cheers, MARK

gotta say i had an absolute cracker of a day

best run was 12.119 @ 111mph. 60' was 1.634

i'll definitely be there at the next one

bout 2:40pm i had the revs right up. launced hard. when i got back, glen from triple g said to settle down a bit.  

so i go up to the line. rev it less, drop the clutch and BANG - theres goes the gearbox. hehe who gives a shit. i had a ball. new gearbox going in this week. i gotta stop buying chatty rb30e boxes hehe

cheers, MARK

haha, you guys the Triple G fellas? WTF was with throwing on those skinnies, and smoking up the whole track haha.

haha, you guys the Triple G fellas? WTF was with throwing on those skinnies, and smoking up the whole track haha.

yup. yeah glen sorted the clutch problem after the first few runs. and chucked on some old semi slicks and wanted to see if he could get 3rd spinning for the full 1/4 mile. alas it was done.

hope you enjoyed

pics pics

:huh: are you people just picking on me cause your cars are slow and you don't have anything else to use?!?! its ok... by the time you guys mod it up, my hair will be sorted out :)

and wtf!!! are you a girl that you even know what split ends are silv!! had them back in high school hey? :)