SAU Community

power to weight ratio in qld?? :D

tmb86

simple .. nope.. and you don't have to display p plates either.. so cops don't know who to pick on either :huh:

Bullcrap, they know exactly who to pick on, imports!

Bullcrap, they know exactly who to pick on, imports!

ahhh... young young cyrus.. you think cops up here are bad :bahaha: you should go to hell (victoria) one day! its an entirely different world..

ahhh... young young cyrus..  you think cops up here are bad :bahaha: you should go to hell (victoria) one day! its an entirely different world..

No thanks I'll pass :)

Been told by heaps of mexicans that if I lived down there I'd be in jail by now for traffic offencese :huh:

L plates HAVE to be visible on the rear of the vehicle, or else a fine is give, not sure what it is but yeh

QLD does not have any such P plate system, i.e. no such "plate" available :)

oh n may i add...who the hell is gonna be driving a skyline on their L's? lmao

yea only l's at this stage, they wish to introduce p's lol and also this new brain wave of h's (hoon plates) coz im sure everyone would chuck that one on....hmm im just going to go do some burnouts and streetracing..better put the hoon plates on though, just incase ppl dont know...

L plates HAVE to be visible on the rear of the vehicle, or else a fine is give, not sure what it is but yeh

QLD does not have any such P plate system, i.e. no such "plate" available :)

oh n may i add...who the hell is gonna be driving a skyline on their L's? lmao

There is actually a learner driver 300zx, and a S2000 up here :) So a skyline wouldnt be anything special.