SAU Community

Bass Junky's R34 Afm To Turbo Ducts

Bass Junky

Hey ppls.

Well, I'm about to start manufacture of the R34 AFM to TURBO reinforcement ducts.

Construction?

Mandrel bent pieces of Stainless steel, in a raw finsih, TIG welded. No polishing will be done, but if you want to do it when you recieve your pipe, the steel is ready for it. There will be sufficient pipe at either end to give a good seal to to the air. There will also be 2 x 1 inch beads of weld on the rim of each end of the pipe to give a non slip join.

You will need to purchase your one clamps depending on what style you want.

Currently the R34 jig have been fabicated and production will begin when all payments are in.

The price will be $110 each EXCLUDING postage.

I will work out postage with one person in each state and ship the ducts as a big bunch, and you can pick them up from that person. This means it's much easier for everyone and cheaper too. Obviously if you are out the back of Burke and you need a single shipment, or would just prefer a single shipment, this can also be worked out.

NOTE

The standard duct will not be able to be returned to standard after fitting the new section of pipe, but the duct will be such that it will be virtually invisible to the untrained eye.

People in so far, tell your mates who have R34s now, as I will only do this group buy once, no matter how much people want them!

R34s

ME of course

Adzmax

Daz

Muz

Abo Bob

GTTR34

Neo_R34

CNBLOW

HKS34R

ascension

madR34

Total R34 = 11

I will require all payments before I start the project because I'll be damned if I'm going to be stuck with any if people pull out after the material is bought and so on.

Check my trader rating, I'm not going to rip you off, I'm a committee member of Vic SAU, so they trust me, and so on and so on.

Before you ask, the price is the price. No question.

Please deposit the funds as such

Account Name

Peter N Blythe

Back of Melbourne/Westpac

BSB: 733 382

ACC: 586817

Amount $110

Please put your user name into the description of the deposit.

If you deposit the money at a bank, please ensure they also do this.

If you do not want the ducts and your name is in the list, please let me know so I'm not waiting on your payment.

I would like to apologise for the delay in getting this to the final stage, but I came up against a few obstacles on the way.

Thanks

BASS OUT

Prototype ready this week.

Hi Bass,

Any chance of a quick re-cap on what this mod will now entail, or just a link to the relevant info would be kewl....been a while since project inception and i am a little lost to where we are at and what we need to do to fit etc...thanks for your help...

Cheers,

Michael

Hey guys.

Well, after a very long time, and much effort and much p1ss farting about and yadda yadda.

It seems that the way I want to do it simply ain't possible.

It will require hydroforming (high pressure steel shaping) and a lot of time, effort and money to do it.

The price would go up significantly, and we would be back at square one again.

I simply don't have the time to do it.

Im very sorry for all who were keen on getting one, as I was also very keen on having one for my car.

I guess I'll just have to call it. Maybe if I find some time and a different way of doing it, I will give it another go, but not until I have a piece in my hot little hands to work from.

Again, I'm very sorry. This project was meant to be a walk up start and easy, it sure looked that way on the video, but hey. Life ain't always easy, and not being any good at any welding or fabricating, I couldn't really do it myself.

BASS OUT :(