SAU Community

Drift Day At Collie An Alternative

Steve

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone thinking about considering a location and time to meet so all the competitors can travel down at the same time? Only suggesting because it is a very very long trip to get down there and some of us aren't familar how to get to collie or where we are supposed to meet as well.

Maybe a meet point say at Maccas for breakfast and then heading down south all at the same time? Comments?

Anyone thinking about considering a location and time to meet so all the competitors can travel down at the same time? Only suggesting because it is a very very long trip to get down there and some of us aren't familar how to get to collie or where we are supposed to meet as well.

Maybe a meet point say at Maccas for breakfast and then heading down south all at the same time? Comments?

Im in for sure.

Alright well considering the response.. I might have a crack at trying to make a cruise and see how I go.

Closer to the date once I get more details I will post up a time but the meetpoint will be at Leach Hwy Macca's in Myaree as it is far enough south and close to the freeway onramps to make it an easy location for most people.

XRW, yep, got you down + 1 already.

Josh, at this stage, probably only one day. I did leave it open and book the whole weekend, but it seems most dont want the two days.

Without the numbers, it would get very expensive for people on the sunday, unfortuneately.

also is there a bp down there for ultimate? otherwise its jerry can time

The circuit is easy to find.

Drive through Collie (Towards Darkan) and keep going until you will see a sign for the motorplex at the bottom of the hill a few kms out from Collie. Turn right. Then it is left at the next tee junction and the circuit is a couple of km's further down on your right.

There is no 98 Octane in Collie. Best bet is to fill up in Pinjarra & also bring a jerry can.