SAU Community

Drift Day At Collie An Alternative

Steve

No he didnt, I asked about october, but he said he couldnt say as he (Jay) was told there is no proposed date for completion, just that it will get done when it gets done.

Bit of a shame, might have to move back east :D

Edited by Steve

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOd dang, i was so looking forward to drifting at Collie

Oh wells, is kinda good cos my car is rooted and needs repairs

At least now i wont rush them hoping to get it back on the road before the 10th

Let us know when this can be reorganised

Am very kean to lend a hand in organising it at a later date

Thanks guys, I definately havent given up on the idea of getting a track day going, ideally I would like to see regular practice sessions available.

Will let you all know when it happens for sure.

Paul, nah, I didnt move back here for drift. Just depressing when you cant do something you love doing :D

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic night apart from the moment when I got bogged on the hairpin at the top of the hill and when I spun out of the final corner and almost hit the wall on the opposite side. I was pretty pleased with my effort as a first timer. But the rest of the night was great. There was a lot of media there. Are we going to see pictures/video's sometime soon?

Fantastic night apart from the moment when I got bogged on the hairpin at the top of the hill and when I spun out of the final corner and almost hit the wall on the opposite side. I was pretty pleased with my effort as a first timer. But the rest of the night was great. There was a lot of media there. Are we going to see pictures/video's sometime soon?

Here's my photos from the night... Not sure how many other people were signed on as media.. I only saw Furious Imports filming (plus myself taking photos)

http://www.highoctanephotos.com/index.php?...bnails&album=42