SAU Community

Compliance Workshop *warning*

blacky

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They owe a lot of money to a lot of people, I am helping get peoples Soarers complyied that were not done under CPA and that is a long time.

Email me at [email protected] and I will get a quote done for you on the job drive in drive out, no drifting or street racing.

If the car moves it goes on a Tilt Tray.

Nigel.

I can not comment on the crowd you used in Bayswater.

But I can fully recommend JapParts in Maddington.

My car was pretty much engineered for circuit racing, Hell it was built two years ago by Prime Garage http://www.prime-garage.com/ . It has a Blueprinted S15 engine in it, the perfect car for a thrashing around the block.

I have a lot of respect for these guys, nothing happen to my car. Trust me I Kept logs on the speedometer and fuel gauge.

Thanks for all the interest guys, I'm really glad that I can at least let you know who they are so you can avoid any dramas.

I agree on JapParts, they complied my Soarer (the replacement for my 'lost' R32) and were outstanding, Raj is very helpful.

And don't worry guys, this issue is far from over legal action is proceeding. No way is this getting let go. We need more professional operators such as Nigel who respect people's cars and business.

To give you all a more tangible image of my situation, heres what I came home to (this is before it was found covered in dirt and dust sitting under a hoist)

THEHEADACHE001.jpg

Nice, hey...

More PM's tonight to those who've asked. And if anyone knows the new owner can you let me know?

Cheers,

Blacky

Bad Value.

We dislike even driving customer's cars to diagnose problems.

Sadly some workshops delight in hammering customer's cars - I cant think of anything worse personally.

Regards,

Jeff Ash

www.c-red.com.au

last week my boss was driving a silvia which was doing compliance in a workshop on tokin hwy ..then ..one wheel just went off .. he nearly got an accident with other cars ,, but lucky he drove the car to the side of the road... but the one side of the front wheel , disc ,hub, everything just damaged....

wat a dodgy workshop...