SAU Community

Gt4 Nurburing 24hour Endurance Race...

**JaR**

so how many people that play GT4 have actually completed the nurburing 24 hour, and whats the prize car for winning? i assume its oe of those gt4 F1 cars so you can complete the F1 championship??? im hoping it is anyways coz otherwise im stuck tryna win that F1 championship coz none of the cars on gt4 can beat them lol.

yeah i did it but u dont win a F1 car...

its pretty easy.... u dont even have to do it urself... just get a lap ahead and leave the car in auto mode til its done. gets the driver good experience too so u own them in auto mode.

did it with the nissan 350z prototype race car

yeah... there are 3 24hour races, 1 at the ring and 2 at sarathe...

For the Nurburgring race i just used the toyota minolta cv-88 (i think thats it's name) and put it in B-spec.... came back to it 24hours later and had an extra $1.sumfin million plus a spanking new F1 car....

inark, what did you win??

yeah i was plannin to do it in B Spec, f*** stayin awake for 24 hours doin the race lol, thats insane. what did u guys do about the tyre wear thing but??? coz u'd have to pit in n stuff yeah???

and yeah there is 3 24 hour races, one on nurburing 2 on sarthe, INARK mb u did the nurburing 4 hour race by mistake???

lol, did you never wonder what B Spec was dude??? its ezy, its for us lazy people who cant be f**ked racin at times, all you gotta do is tell the virtual driver when to overtake and pit in, apart from that thats it, and it works the same way as if you win the race, its great. the only races you cant do it for are the special ones like the rallies.

what did u guys do about the tyre wear thing but??? coz u'd have to pit in n stuff yeah???

the b-spec driver pits automaticly when the tyre wear hits red so you get a tyre change and refuel at the same time.

• 4 weeks later...

I did it in the Jag race car (cant remember the name) Easy easy easy! (used B Spec mode though) I ended up something like 60 laps ahead of the rest. :)

I still have to do this

its next on my list for the game because I can't win the Professional League without the F1 car....

who has raced the Nurb 24hr in A-Spec?

not all at once but coming back to it

yeah... there are 3 24hour races, 1 at the ring and 2 at sarathe...

For the Nurburgring race i just used the toyota minolta cv-88 (i think thats it's name) and put it in B-spec.... came back to it 24hours later and had an extra $1.sumfin million plus a spanking new F1 car....

inark, what did you win??

GAY!! why didnt i get a F1 car... how shizer lol

i havent played in MONTHS so i will check what i won when i get home... omg so owned