Guys Car Club

Charly

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a better name for it.

Call it "I love the wang in my bang hole"

I'm sure you'll get loads of guys joining and you can hold your AGM 's at the beat or at Fluffy.

I know what your getting at but I can assure you it is in no way related to anything you are thinking.

I give you this link to show you exactly what this thread is taking the mickey out of.

I drive an ea, so I want to have pics of me and my new flanno, my ea is fuulli sic uleh!

and this is what we must do to comat chicks at cruises, manly hugs!!

[/img]

I know what your getting at but I can assure you it is in no way related to anything you are thinking.

I give you this link to show you exactly what this thread is taking the mickey out of.

I dont belive this is taking the mick out of anyone or thing Erin. I belive this to be a stand against womens 'rights'. They feel it is there 'right' to have everything men have and THEN SOME.

One example being that fernvale or wherever gym place. Im going to sue those barstards for not letting me join! Deadset as if Im going to be interested in 30 middle aged women who are on their 4 kid, and are looking a bit flabby.

All those male pools just off the side of the beaches that were around ages ago, they are all male female pools now, but there are still female only ones! What is with that!

I think we should have a protest tomorrow, in the city! Lets show those Uni people that they arent the only ones hard done by!

POWER TO THE MALE RACE!!!

Come on.. we have to be the "Bad Boyzz" - I mean what else would sound so damn cool to compete with tha "pretty motorsports" posse. You know what boyzzz? i reckon we go down to sydney and twe go fark them up yo.. juz lik bam bam wak wak

charly.. i'm still starting to worry about you... you hugged a man, and you liked it.

and dave.. with those comments, I am now concerned about you also..

I dont belive this is taking the mick out of anyone or thing Erin.  I belive this to be a stand against womens 'rights'.  They feel it is there 'right' to have everything men have and THEN SOME. 

One example being that fernvale or wherever gym place.  Im going to sue those barstards for not letting me join!  Deadset as if Im going to be interested in 30 middle aged women who are on their 4 kid, and are looking a bit flabby.

All those male pools just off the side of the beaches that were around ages ago, they are all male female pools now, but there are still female only ones!  What is with that!

I think we should have a protest tomorrow, in the city!  Lets show those Uni people that they arent the only ones hard done by!

POWER TO THE MALE RACE!!!

What Dave said :D

Erin is right. I started this thread as a mockery of Doridori_princess' (or whatever her name is) thread.

To those of you reading this thinking that I'm taking a covert stab at you or your club, go back and check out what it looks like when I fire up. I don't mince words, If I had something to say, I'd have said it by now.

All the things I've posted in this thread I find sad. To me it reeks of desperation for some attention. The women/girls who "flaunt" what they think they've got, the sad wankers who stand around with their video cameras, and the people who think it's cool. And those who drift in to flog their business/event/new product on these forums. Please get a life.

If I'd posted this thread as a new member with less than 10 posts and some half naked hot chick avatar claiming it to be me, and called it team girlz girlz forever, it wouldn't have sounded half as dumb or bad. Half of you would have probably turned up to their carwash.

If the picture had been of a hot girl in skimpy clothing none of you would have even thought twice about it. I pose this question to you, why do so many of you openly accept the objectification of women as something normal and acceptable, yet when it's a guy, the rampant homophobia comes out?