SAU Community

1988 Vl Commodore Turbo

Copied from a post on another forum made by my boyfriend.

vl01.jpg

Item: 1988 VL Commodore Turbo

Website: http://au.boostcruising.com/readersrides/entry/6/8784.html

Item Condition: Mechanically all good, body requires attention (no rust though!)

Reason for Selling: Buying a house

Price and Payment Conditions: $11,500.. ono.. no trades accepted, we need the cash to buy a house.

Extra Info:

1988 VL Commodore Turbo. RB30ET with T60-1 turbo, 45mm wastegate, JD Custom plenum, 600x300x75mm intercooler, SARD fuel pressure regulator, big injectors (600??? cc), 3000rpm stall trimatic conversion (fully manualised, with B&M ratchet shifter), Haltech E6K ECU, HKS pod, AVC-R boost controller, , retrimmed VN Calais interior, disc LSD rear end, slotted and cross drilled DBA "Gold" series rotors all round, Bosch 044 high pressure pump, Carter lift pump, surge tank, VX commo rims, TIGHE cams reground cam, adjustable cam gear, new stronger valve springs (thanks to WASP... :P ), metal head gasket, stronger ignition coil, brand spanker new headlights (including indicator assy) with cool bulbs, alarm and central locking, plenty of stuff Ive probably forgotten. Has run a 12.6 @ 111mph before of the latest mods, currently has around 290rwhp at PITS (Matty Spry) dyno.

We are saving madly to buy a house and as we don't really cruise around anymore and the missus has just sold the skyrice and bought a economical 4cyl, this car really needs to go to a new home that will use the power it has.

Contact Details: SAu PrivMsg, ... Happy to give my mobile to interested parties, but I dont want every tire kicker and joy rider ringing me at work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Bump.

hey mate i'll put ur vl for sale on a few holden forums for ya u might have a better chance selling it then.

an whoeva said that vls are guy youv got some serious problems mate australia is home to the fastest vl mate in aus an NZ. i kno a few VLs that eat skylines buddy, not only that but F#$K VLs r SEXY

hey mate i'll put ur vl for sale on a few holden forums for ya u might have a better chance selling it then.

an whoeva said that vls are guy youv got some serious problems mate australia is home to the fastest vl mate in aus an NZ. i kno a few VLs that eat skylines buddy, not only that but F#$K VLs r SEXY

Gee! Why don't you marry one! :P

jk.

Nice car though, good luck with the sale

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...