SAU Community

Wanted: Place To Stay For Jamboree

2rismo

Hello QLD'ers!

I plan on making the trip up to Willowbank for Jamboree this year and I'm on the bludge. Is there anyone willing to cop a room-mate for a few nights from the 16th of September till roughly the 19th?

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really don't wanna sleep in the Skyline.

Failing that, is there anywhere really cheap to stay within shouting distance of the track that's cheap enough for a dirty southener? :)

Thanks in advance,

Adrian

Theres not really any places in shouting distance.. as in walking distance to Jamboree. Although, I'm not sure if they have the access this year to camp out there, but that could be an option?

Otherwise, theres a caravan park/motel about 5k's from Willowbank, that could be an option, not sure what it's called though?

This is the place:

WILLOWBANK CARAVAN VILLAGE

Willowban Caravan Village offers powered sites (some with ensuites), overnight villas and unpowered sites for caravans and camping, close to Ipswich Motor Sport Precinct and the RAAF Base Amberly.  Facilities include swimming pool and guest laundry.

Phone: (+61 7) 3812 1211

Nothing too flash but nice and close... Not sure if any members live around that area to put you up for nix though...

Guest two.06l

Hey Adrian, spoke to Ray the other day. He said that racers can camp at the track.

Ray Box

Small Car Productions Pty Ltd

P.O.Box 1080

Browns Plains, QLD, 4118

Tel/Fax: (07) 3200 1363

Mob: 0411 756 000

Web: www.jamboree.com.au

Email: [email protected]

Well I was looking to NOT sleep in the Skyline but I guess I will. Anyone know the rate at which Woodstock and Cola gets metabolised in your system? Don't wanna race over the limit :P

Adrian

Well I was looking to NOT sleep in the Skyline but I guess I will.  Anyone know the rate at which Woodstock and Cola gets metabolised in your system?  Don't wanna race over the limit :(

Adrian

looks like you would be able to bring a tent along as the above post says so you wont have to sleep in ya line! just hope u have sumwhere to put all ya gear while ya racing, dont want to have to race with all ya stuff in ya car do ya.