SAU Community

Skylines Australia Sticker's

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Grim GTS-t

shouldn't there be an actual club with memberships before worrying about stickers?

you guys paying attention!

definately start the club first guys. stickers will be available asap as we all do want them.

i like the first one ryan. second is illegible and the third one is too much like sdu's one so no go for me.

btw, none of these (bar third one) can be stickers. we just need the writing for stickers not logos.

Just like the post I have on the membership card thread, are we going to have a competition for the design of the stickers ?

The font needs to be lebible from a distance, and unique so that it's recognised without a second look being required. As it's a sticker, development should be made in a black/white template from which later colours chosen (white,silver,yellow,etc) But we need something that will look good in a variety of different colours.

Something like the afterburners ryan has incorperated could be used but without colouring ... any other ideas ?

Does anyone have any connections with any sticker making mobs ? Cause I really would like to get a SAU sticker for the car, something to let other people know about the club, people may see it and be able to help, or let other people know your a club member.

I know there's a lot to do, and I don't want to sound unthankful, but I think getting stickers for people who are definately going to become financial members (i'll put down a deposit now if need be) to get one.

Hahaha, was a whole glass at the Greenwood, thankfully it was early morning so most occupants of the venue were intoxicated enough not to notice :P

I just walked around a few blocks before heading to Berry Street to dance the rest of the morning away ......