SAU Community

Motorkana Vids

Cubes

cheers for uploadin the vid. twas a rather good day, i came 3rd in class and 11th overall. not as well as id usualy like to do but i had a s**t load of fun and my UsedTyreMart tread is still road worthy.

Its also a 5speed.

My others halfs brother has a lease VRX 5 speed from Mitsi's.

I'd say it pretty much is as fast, the bottom end poke of the little 3.5ltr is amazing from such a small motor.

Quite silly having such a motor in a FWD, rolling on in first has the front 225's smoking by simply mashing the pedal, pretty much you always have to drive around with traction control on unless you are good with throttle control.

The latest model is really good with regards to torque steer, the older shape had you hanging on for dear life with white knuckles as you pulled out of a corner.

But.. its still a fwd Magna.. :P lol

Move back to RWD and drop a decent twin charged 3.5ltr in to it and it may sell a little better. :(

That magna is owned by the mitsu plant, and is given to the driver with a new set of tread every event. He has many years of motorkana's behind him and is employed by the mitsu plant.

ps, the event before the 14th (round 3) my mate drinkies (blue four door R32) was second overall, the magna beat him by only 2 seconds.

the magna looks fast, but a skyline going just as fast looks sooooo much betta.

Edited by =premo=