SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

Got some 18x10.5 +20 for my r32 GTR.

Rear guards are rolled, anyone know if I will need to roll the front?

Tyres are 265 35, ride height is standard atm.

Cheers

You should be ok. They will stick out 2mm less than my 18 x 10 +12's. I've just lowered mine a bit more last night

And the only thing they started to hit was the inner liner on the drivers side. I'm gonna lift back up 10 mm all round.

hi guys, just wondering if 245/35s will fit on a 18x10" rim? without looking stupid... as i worked out my speedo will read more correct! as i currently run 245/40s and they are a little stretched and reads slow.

has anyone done this?

cheers..

Ok i've been through about 20 pages in the thread but can't find anyone that has put R34 GTR VSpec rims on an r32 GTST so just wondering if anyone has done it or if 18x9 +30 would fit on R32 GTST rear guards which have been pulled and rolled, I have GTR front guards which arn't rolled and pretty sure they would fit.

Thanks Tim.

Ok i've been through about 20 pages in the thread but can't find anyone that has put R34 GTR VSpec rims on an r32 GTST so just wondering if anyone has done it or if 18x9 +30 would fit on R32 GTST rear guards which have been pulled and rolled, I have GTR front guards which arn't rolled and pretty sure they would fit.

Thanks Tim.

Tyre size? Fronts will be fine. Rears will be fine depending on camber / tyre size

How would 18X9.5 +15 Drifteks fit on a R33 GTS? Mods needed?

BTW I have slightly rolled guards and run about 2 degrees camber on rear and BC coilovers all around (pretty high atm)

Thanks in advanced :thumbsup:

Should be able to get away with a 225/40 tyre all round

Sorry, will try and get some pics up soon, turns out the retards that put them on at ozzy decide to put a 9.5 on the front left and a 10 on the front right, with a 9.5 on the rear right and a 10 on the rear left... f**ked up my alignment. thought it looked funny!

its sitting reasonably low, not where i want it though..

Skyline model = r33 gtst

Wheel diameter = 18

Wheel width =10 and 12

Wheel offset = -6/-17

Tyre size = 255 and 275 stretched on

Modifications to fit = rolled and flared all round + 50mm blot on flare + low camber

definately need pics!

you will have to take out the inner guard linings and depending how low you are you will have to move the wiring loom up. Also i had problems with scrubbing on full lock on the firewall which i bashed with a mallet to get more clearance.

i ran 18x10+10 with a 225/40 on the front

IMG_0369.jpg