SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

there is no such thing as "GTR offset" offset comes in numbers only.

saying GTR offset is the same as saying "stage 3" mods.... it means you are of the ghey.

basically they are saying that they are of the opinion those rims will only fit on a GTR.

you need to ask what the offset is before we can tell you anything.

Need a reply ASAP guys, been reading for a bit but don't have time to find the info I need. I currently have 18x9" lenso d1rs on the rear of my 34 GTT, unsure of the offset. I'm looking at going 10" but the wheel place said they only have GTR offset. Will these fit under my standard guards ? Car is standard height. I just don't want them to stick out to much.

Any advice is appriciated.

and finding out what your current wheels are would make it really easy with a few measurements.

it should be written somewhere on the back of the rim/spoke of the wheel. Concentrate more on getting the right offset than getting 10" wide wheels

Hey guys newbie with offsets etc but looking at running 19x10 +42 (rears) with 10 or 15mm spacers and rolled guards and 19x8.5 +15 fronts.

Tried my mates starcorp impuls and they were 19x9.5 +40 and they just didn't clear stock suspension on the rears so I reckon with the guards rolled and spacers it should be sweet?

Series 2 GTST stock suspension/ride height

So I've found some offsets I like, i'm just not sure on size.

How will 19x9.5 +13 Front and 19x10 +9 Rear go on a Series 1 R33gts-t?

The 33 I looked at had 18x9.5 +13 Front and 18x10 +9 but the rims looked a little small. Anyone able to tell me if the 19's will rub anywhere?

The 33 I looked at had 18x9.5 +13 Front and 18x10 +9 but the rims looked a little small. Anyone able to tell me if the 19's will rub anywhere?

Not 100% but id say rolled guards and a spacer will be needed in the rears.

Not 100% but id say rolled guards and a spacer will be needed in the rears.

Yea will need to be rolled for sure, I could even handle a little bit of pumping but only slight. I'm more worried about hitting struts or something like that.

in the 18" size you will need to pull the guards and remove the front liners if you want it to be low and look good.

i'd suggest looking at 235/40 fr and 245/40 r

the 19's in the same size will look worse, as 19's are too big for the r33 shell.

18's not only look better but are often cheaper and have a much wider variety of tyres to choose from for less money. not to mention that you get a little more sidewall with an 18 which make it easier to tuck and will give a better ride.

i'd imagine a 19 will fit the same as long as you go for a rubber band tyre...

once upon a time there was a thread about 22's on a 33 and I reasearched and drew up an incredibly accurate, scientific graph that represents R33 rim size.

med_gallery_36777_3194_7867.png

now what you will see here is that whilst 19's wont have you listening to feminem or dancing to richard simmonds, they are still considered to be mildly homo when placed on a 33.

An 18/19 Stagger is probably the limit of charles bronson, however this is tough to pull off well.

Ok, so r33 gtst, have a set of 18x8 inch +30 offset all round, looking into a set of h&r trak+ hubcentric bolt ons, what size will I need to fill stock guards Real nice, also sitting on cusco zero 2r coilover.

as in a +25 offset on 8inch wide? so in other words just add a 15mm spacer to what i have and they will sit flush all round,

Yes wider wheels ofcourse, But these are what i have for now.

fark whats with all the gay 19s and fail offsets did i time warp back to 2005? :rolleyes:

Time travel!! First time I've looked in here for a while. People need to post more pictures of their cars.

Hi guys - looking to get koya drift teks 17x9 wheels for my r32 - the guy selling them said they'll probably fit but i might need to get the guards rolled - i'm fine with that, however is there a way of checking whether they'll clear the callipers or not? Type M's have bigger callipers from what I've heard. They came off an r32 but he doesn't know if it was a type m or not.

With the research I've done from this thread, offset doesn't matter with calliper clearance, he wasn't sure of the offset but said he thinks its +20 :/

Thanks in advance :)

Actually, changed my mind and decided to go with another brand 17x7's with wider tyres ... tried looking but still can't find a picture of how this width would look on a 32 gtst with around 25-35 offset... wondering if this would fit the guards nicely with wide tyres (255's)

Edited by agentx

1. Need a reply ASAP guys, been reading for a bit but don't have time to find the info I need. I currently have 18x9" lenso d1rs on the rear of my 34 GTT, unsure of the offset. I'm looking at going 10" but the wheel place said they only have GTR offset. Will these fit under my standard guards ? Car is standard height. I just don't want them to stick out to much.
    Any advice is appriciated.

Sorry mate, there is no way we can make sense of your situation based on the description you just gave.

If you are unsure of the offset (of either your current rims or the 'GTR offest') then you have no chance of urself or anybody else undersatnd and solving ur issue.

10's can fit without too much trouble but they have to be the right offset...

Otherwise take the time to scroll thru the pages of info here and you will find an exact of similar case of what you are asking which will answer you question...