SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

also 17x7 +~25 will look aids with any tyre size

Good AIDS or bad AIDS? :D I've got this good looking set thats going cheap ... 17x7 +35 - would love to see if someone has anything similar, went through around 50 pages last night didnt find anything close :P

ok, 25 mm hubcentric ichiba spacers should be on there way soon, Will be on a set of 18x8 +30 offset all around. Will post pics once installed.

Also someone was mentioning to me that with spacers the arms of the car will naturally toe in casueing camber? can anoyne shed light on this?

Or it was lowering the car will naturally casue camber. a little confussed on this

Edited by sydking

I'm going to be running 9.5+22 all round very soon, I'll put up pics when I get them

Cheers looking forward to the pics im planning on getting new rims in a few weeks that size and offset :P ill post up pics when i get them fitted etc... most likely need to roll the guards what tyre size you running do you know yet? was thinking 235/40/18 fronts and 245/40/18 rears

Edited by DarkRyda

can some one plz post a side on pic of 18 x 10 + 20s side on? and aslo 18 x 10 +12 side on? on a 33 GTR plz

And when i say side on i mean so i can see how flush or how far they poke outside of the gaurds.

Cheers looking forward to the pics im planning on getting new rims in a few weeks that size and offset :P ill post up pics when i get them fitted etc... most likely need to roll the guards what tyre size you running do you know yet? was thinking 235/40/18 fronts and 245/40/18 rears

Yeah 235/40 all round, it's a very common size so much cheaper than 245/40

Hey guys looking to get work meister sp3s 18 x 9.5 offset +16 on a 235/40/18 on s2 r33. Im going to take out the inners and roll the guards and run approx 2deg neg camber all round. Question is will the fit/ anyone got pic of s2 with similar spec wheels