SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

34 GTR rims are 18x9 +30 Chris. It's a good ball-park for decent wheel fitment for 34 GTT's

Cool, so 18x9.5 + 34 would probably fit OK at the front and no worries at the rear I'm guessing. The hard part for me is getting me head around the offsets!

Being 12.7mm wider but sitting in 4mm more they'd poke out 8.7mm more than 34R rims? Does that calculation sound about right?

If I run the same size/offset front and back, will the track me the same front and back? The tyres I have now are 235/40's and if possible I'd like to use them, as they are good quality tyres

yeah i reckon so. The picture on the previous page of the blue 34 GTT you put up had wheel offsets of 18x9.5 +20 running 235 40 18's, which has a small amount of stretch and poke.

No problems running same size rim/tyre front and rear mate, at least you can rotate them to get decent mileage out of them

yeah i reckon so. The picture on the previous page of the blue 34 GTT you put up had wheel offsets of 18x9.5 +20 running 235 40 18's, which has a small amount of stretch and poke.

No problems running same size rim/tyre front and rear mate, at least you can rotate them to get decent mileage out of them

Ok nice. That fitment at the front is probably a bit too aggressive for what I'm after - but a 34 offset as opposed to a 20 should sit in nicely I guessing.

C'mon tax return!

Cool, so 18x9.5 + 34 would probably fit OK at the front and no worries at the rear I'm guessing. The hard part for me is getting me head around the offsets!

Being 12.7mm wider but sitting in 4mm more they'd poke out 8.7mm more than 34R rims? Does that calculation sound about right?

If I run the same size/offset front and back, will the track me the same front and back? The tyres I have now are 235/40's and if possible I'd like to use them, as they are good quality tyres

correct, and doit!!

GTR are 9" +30 and fit nice, but could be a little more.

Chris head to my build thread.

I have a set of 2.2.1's

18x9.5 +22

All round fitment and I love it.

Nice, they do seem to fit well. I'm guessing that a 34 will have very similar fit

• 2 weeks later...