SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

I think heaps of people run +22 all around with little tyre. Might want to check front clearance before you go putting money down.

Can't seem to find +22 on their website?? Only have +38, +35 and +18

Can't seem to find +22 on their website?? Only have +38, +35 and +18

Bugger. How much tyre/camber/low are you planning on running?

+18 would easily fit the rear but im not sure what needs to be done to fit the front. Probably bit of camber and little tyre?

edit: Seems someone has answered you on facebook. I think he is right, probably better off going a staggered setup.

Edited by dontyellpl0x

Yea got an answer for fitment on the rears, only problem is the only width Rota offers is 9.5 or 10's so can't go staggered fitment unless I get the normal Rota Grids but then I won't have the concave look the R's offer on the front.

Not planning on running any lower than it sits nowpost-34692-14078506335871_thumb.jpg

just run 9.5+18 all round

staggering is pointless and the front guards have heaps of room

will need to roll all 4 corners and remove the guard liners in the front.

front guards can literally be pulled to any spot they need to be and then moved back... just be sure to check front door and bonet clearance at the joins.

• Like 2

Hi all , new to the forum thought id start somewhere ,just got a new set of wheels and tyres fitted and had an issue or two

Skyline model = R33 GTST S2
Wheel diameter = 19"
Wheel width = 8.5 , 9.5
Wheel offset = +25 Rear, not sure of front they but sit inside guards
Tyre size = 235x35 , 245x35
Modifications to fit = roll rear lips ,car at standard height atm fitting coilovers soon , rears look like they might need camber fix to lower it, fronts will need inners removed to lower. Rolling cost $70 a side ,nice job too no cracked paint yet :yucky: ...will post photos when i work out how to do it ..

with that offset and those tyres you should be fine (ultimately depending on how much you lower it though).

Otherwise the rears will naturally get more camber as you lower it so it will fix itself anyway.

TE37: 18x9 +20 all round, 245x40's on the front and 275x40's on the rear.

What issues/modifications will I encounter?

Car is HNR32 (GTS4 sedan).

I think you may have some clearance problems with the rear tires being that wide but I'm not 100% sure (may have to roll guards). Can anyone confirm?

Im guessing this is a track car given the wide tires?

Cheers

Skyline model = r34 GTT

Wheel diameter = 18"

Wheel width =10"

Wheel offset = + 15

Tyre size = ?

Modifications to fit = ?

Will these rims be legal in WA as well ? I know with diameter you can go 2" higher or lower but what are the limits to width? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Skyline model = s2 r33
Wheel diameter = 17"
Wheel width =9"
Wheel offset = + 22 (or 25 cant remeber)
Tyre size = 235/40
Modifications to fit = none

Plenty of caliper clearance, no problems when turning. Will upload photo soon

Amir

Skyline model = r34 GTT

Wheel diameter = 18"

Wheel width =10"

Wheel offset = + 15

Tyre size = ?

Modifications to fit = ?

Will these rims be legal in WA as well ? I know with diameter you can go 2" higher or lower but what are the limits to width? Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

no they wont be legal. 2 reasons

1st is they wont sit inside the guards.

2nd is that yes there is a limit to how much wider you can go from stock rim width and im sure a 10" rim is it. I remember checking one time if my 9.5 inch rims would be too wide and indeed they were. I think it is 1 inch wider or something boring like that. However you are unlikely to get any greif from this too much, the wheel outside the guard will be the one that gets you (as well as the high camber and stretched tyres to make it fit)

GL

I'm looking at getting some rims for my r33 gtst.

17x9+35

17x10+25

I'm not sure if they'll fit. Cars lowerd on tien coilovers. If they fit what tire sizes are people running with these sizes. It's a daily driver any info would be appreciated.

Skyline model = r34 GTT

Wheel diameter = 18"

Wheel width =10"

Wheel offset = + 15

Tyre size = ?

Modifications to fit = ?

Lol no

Skyline model = r33 gtst

Wheel diameter = 17

Wheel width =9 inch front 10 inch rear

Wheel offset = f +35 r +25

Tyre size = ?

Modifications to fit = ?

front will be fine with a 245 or something and maybe pushing the guards back a bit.

rears will be a bit of fun. its going to sit outside the guards so you will need to roll the rear arches, put camber on it and probably also run a 245.

I hope that is the look you are going for...

• Like 1

Skyline model = r34 GTT
Wheel diameter = 18
Wheel width =9.5
Wheel offset =+20
Tyre size = 225/40 fronts, 245/45 rears
Modifications to fit = Guard roll all round, rears will be dropped down to 245/40 and camber arms installed

They are poking about 10mm fronts, less on rears as they are cambered in with natural lowering. Will get an alignment done and report back.

post-80854-0-86713300-1409679830_thumb.jpgpost-80854-0-88391800-1409679854_thumb.jpgpost-80854-0-53818600-1409679866_thumb.jpg