SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

Hey guys,

Been looking at maybe getting some Touchdown TD136 rims from Cartel for my 33GTST.

How easily could I fit (F) 18x9.5+22 ® 18x10.5+25??

Also, does anyone have any of these rims on their car that they have a photo of??

Cheers all.

Ok, I've since found out only the 18x9.5 +22 clears the brake calliper in the Varrestons on the front.

Might be a bit too aggressive fit

Hey mate, are you saying the +30 option for varrstoens WONT clear the brakes on the front?

I was thinking of going 18x9.5 +22 rear and 18x9.5 +30 front as the fronts poke a bit more and im not really after that.

This is on a 33 gtst btw

Hey guys,

Been looking at maybe getting some Touchdown TD136 rims from Cartel for my 33GTST.

How easily could I fit (F) 18x9.5+22 ® 18x10.5+25??

Also, does anyone have any of these rims on their car that they have a photo of??

Cheers all.

I have pics on the last page of 18x9.5 +22 (-2 camber stock guards) 18x10.5 +30 (0 camber slight pump/flair)

Hey mate, are you saying the +30 option for varrstoens WONT clear the brakes on the front?

I was thinking of going 18x9.5 +22 rear and 18x9.5 +30 front as the fronts poke a bit more and im not really after that.

This is on a 33 gtst btw

Yeah, it doesn't clear the calliper according to the guy from Varrstoen

HELP OFFSET EXPERTS HERE:

Im trying atm to work out how far the wheels i am looking at buying , will stick out from my guards on my R34 GTR

Currently i have 18 x 10 +22 and looking at buying 18 x 9 +10 from my calculations the +10s will stick out .5mm less from the guards than the +22s .

Basically got the width of the rim 9 inches x 25 mm = 225 mm give or take and halved it for zero offset = 112.5 mm minus 10mm offset = 102.5 mm

10 inches x 25mm= 250mm = 125mm 22mm offset= 103 mm

Can anyone confirm this ?

Thanks

Edited by NISSAN GTR

Plenty of examples +22 fronts getting around. It's too much poke if you like driving your car anywhere.

As for the rears not sure. But last seems quite aggressive.

I have pics on the last page of 18x9.5 +22 (-2 camber stock guards) 18x10.5 +30 (0 camber slight pump/flair)

Cheers guys. It probably is a bit aggressive for a daily, so I think I may have to reassess my options.

Would I be correct in saying (F) 18 x 9 +30 ® 18 x 10 +35 would fit ok?

Cheers guys. It probably is a bit aggressive for a daily, so I think I may have to reassess my options.

Would I be correct in saying (F) 18 x 9 +30 ® 18 x 10 +35 would fit ok?

That will sit inside the guards, and I hope like hell it'll clear your suspension on the rears.

Sitting a fair more inset then stock, why not just go 18 x 9 + 30 all round, and get spacers if need be?

Edited by voncina

You wanted 19s, couldn't get them, so decided on 20s instead. This says a lot about your personality...

Look think what you want about me I don't really care.

The reason I got 20's is cause I wanted that style of rim and I was told I couldn't get them in 19's.

so I hit 20's at the same price as 19's so I'm not complaining.

R32 gtst 2 door

Advan RG2's 18x9 +29 all round.

235/40 Sumitomo's (minimal stretch)

Suspension lowered to minimum legal height ( pretty high )

Front guards untouched, rears slightly rolled but wouldn't need to be.

Rims sit flush with guards, perfect fitment.post-116191-0-24551100-1379064184_thumb.jpg