SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

how would 17x10 38 R with 265/40

17x9 22 F with 235/40 fit?? any scrub on cornering?

would I have better handling and comfort over the bumps with this combo compared to 18x9.5 15 with 235s all round? I have rolled guards and want it to be flush or close to it.

Edited by AngryRB

hey guys.

at first sorry for my bad english...i´m from germany and have a question about new rims on my r33gtst...

will 8,75j x18 et20 front and

9,75j x 18 et20 rear

fit? tires are 235/40r18 front and rear.

or should i take the rims et35 in the front?

i only want to roll the fender on the inside ( in germany we say "bördeln" )....but dont want to pull the wheel housing...

http://www.japshop.co.uk/acatalog/XXR-527-18-INCH-ALLOYS.html%C2'>

greets from germany..and i hope you can understand me... ( where do i find the thread about introducing me ? )

hey guys.

at first sorry for my bad english...i´m from germany and have a question about new rims on my r33gtst...

will 8,75j x18 et20 front and

9,75j x 18 et20 rear

fit? tires are 235/40r18 front and rear.

or should i take the rims et35 in the front?

i only want to roll the fender on the inside ( in germany we say "bördeln" )....but dont want to pull the wheel housing...

greets from germany..and i hope you can understand me... ( where do i find the thread about introducing me ? )

Yes, 18x8.75+20 front and 18x9.75+20 rear will fit. It will be nicely inside the guards, only a roll is neccesary. Roll is where the sharp edge on the inside of the guard is pushed up on itself to create a soft curve - so it doesn't chew your tyres.

Pump means pulling your guard out to fit bigger rims or larger offset. I don't think you want this.

Yes, 18x8.75+20 front and 18x9.75+20 rear will fit. It will be nicely inside the guards, only a roll is neccesary. Roll is where the sharp edge on the inside of the guard is pushed up on itself to create a soft curve - so it doesn't chew your tyres.

Pump means pulling your guard out to fit bigger rims or larger offset. I don't think you want this.

thanks for your answer...you understood me :)

how safe is it, that it will fit without scratching and so on?

hmm i cant edit...

anyone running 18x10 +15 at rear / 18x9.5 +15 at front on er34 gtt? will i need spacers?

On a 33? I ran 9.5 +13 and 10+11-15 can't remember. Just depends on rim style for front brake clearance

On a 33? I ran 9.5 +13 and 10+11-15 can't remember. Just depends on rim style for front brake clearance

yeah, similar but 34 got more clearance i think, what rubber r u running on? 235? or 225? lol

Edited by enka

Hi peeps, the opportunity has come up to obtain a set of cheap 18s, 18x8 +35 for the front and 18x9 +33 for the rear

They will be fitted to my mrs r32 gtst, will this offset be too weak and sit too far in the guards? Thanks

whats the widest tyre you can go for a 17x10 38offset on r33 with rolled guards, im after maximum traction..

I have 18x10 +38 with 265s. Easy fit with rolled guards. Was thinking of trying to squeeze 285s in there when next due for tyres if I still have these rims.

post-83859-0-74875800-1392158665_thumb.jpg

Edit: stuffed up pic attachment...

Edited by M@&k

whats the widest tyre you can go for a 17x10 38offset on r33 with rolled guards, im after maximum traction..

depends how low, how much roll/flare, how stiff etc

i'd say 265 will be the limit unless you really push the guards.

pump the arches and 285 wuld be possible

flare and the sky's the limit

Hey guys looking at getting a genuine set of nissan wheels but I know I'll have trouble with the offset, I want to know if it's worth getting, any and all help is appreciated.

Vehicle: R33 series 2 GTST four door

Rims: 19x8.5 +50