SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

No pics as I won't be attempting +50 on my toy!! lol

I am/was wanting a set of V36 18" or 19" wheels...found 3 sets and they're +50....it had me a bit gobsmacked and I had to ask the question to see if anyone has seen or attempted it, my car will have a lot of low and I want them tucked up in the guards....

wait... so you want the rims up inside the guards like a slammed commodore on GTS rims?

Hahaha definitely not mate, also not wanting a Mexican offset or run huge camber when I'm not gonna do any track work with this one.

I settled for a set of 34GTR rims OEM, 18x9 30offset and have 265/35's, I know there a bit soft but will do the job and let me

have trouble free fitment on already rolled guards.. will look at trying to achieve zero camber on back for full traction...

Need advice, why say 265/35 better t han 235/45 on 18x10 +15 or worse?

What would you pick for 18x10 +15 and 18x9.5 +20 for driving in shit roads with potholes?

hey guys, I have a lowered r33gtst (guard must sit 10mm off guard)
im running 18x10+38 (on the rear) with 0deg camber for maximum traction. with a very tightly rolled lip I wana fit the widest tyre possible, can I go something like a 285/295? is this going to fit or will I need to flair the guard? cheers

hey guys, I have a lowered r33gtst (guard must sit 10mm off guard)

im running 18x10+38 (on the rear) with 0deg camber for maximum traction. with a very tightly rolled lip I wana fit the widest tyre possible, can I go something like a 285/295? is this going to fit or will I need to flair the guard? cheers

285 you wont fit on 10+38's without guard work.