SAU Community

How Can I Get More Power?????

gdg079

What fual you running in that? 140 kw is not good even for a stock R33 Gts25t,

Before Tune I got 143 RWKW, then after new sparks and a tune i got 158.9 RWKW

it was done at APC in brisbane. I can get a scan tomorrow if someone wants to see it.

The only mod i have is an exhaust.

> 140 kw is not good even for a stock R33 Gts25t,

based upon what? it makes 185kw at the flywheel. what power do u expect the rear wheels ffs?

tune of what? the stock ecu? so they remapped your ecu and then did a before and after? theres many things that affect a dyno's readout. shootout mode vs non shootoutmode, temp correction etc. many many items. its just a measure of performance and not even a good comparible one unless the two cars are dynoed on the same day on the same dyno its not even comparison or playing field.

that being said go for a drive in a 180rwkw safc r33 and then go in a drive in a 180rwkw powerfc r33, which do you think will drive better and have higher average power? the dyno doesnt give always give a true indication.

all of you guys saying i fitted pod, exhaust and got like 40rwkw after a tune. what did they tune? did they remap the ecu? retune your aftermarket ecu? which.. ?

well its actually 190.15 at the flywheel.- so you lose 20 to 30 KW to RW does that give you 140???. No need to get testy mate, im just saying that it seems a bit low., My Bro has a stock R33 and got 157.9,same day, and he is a mechanic. he was there watching the whole time. he said it was done right. Im not saying i know everything. but you seem to be:)

Ickis