SAU Community

My Theory Is True

Nozila

Im flicking through my local messanger today (as you do) and noticed in the law and order section an article titled "police target number plates". Well after reading it, not surprisingly they have been using an automatic number plate recognition camera/computer that allows them to identify stolen/unregistered/defected vehicles for the past year or so but havent publicised it until now. That a quote along the lines of "its primary purpose is crime reduction" which i belive is a load of nonsense. More like primary purpose is to hunt down and re-defect vehicles when they see an import drive past.

Anyways, though i'd share that with you all.

states defected vehicles. But honestly, if you vehicles has been cleared of being "unroadworthy" surely they are going to target you anyways no matter if your car is defected or not. Its just those who has had a canary before will more than likely get it again since their plates are on the computers records as a defectable vehicle.

states defected vehicles. But honestly, if you vehicles has been cleared of being "unroadworthy" surely they are going to target you anyways no matter if your car is defected or not. Its just those who has had a canary before will more than likely get it again since their plates are on the computers records as a defectable vehicle.

This happened to a certain cefiro driver I know in the city last weekend, except his car was still on defect so he shouldn't have been driving it anyway.

But the short of it is they punched in his plate number, saw the car was defected, started chasing him, he ran and got away. Didn't really matter though cause they already had his plate number. When he got home there was a nice message from the Adelaide cop shop waiting for him.

Bye bye lisence me thinks.