You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• OK, next order of business, very much not important but I didn't like how like how it looked (and, we can pretend it restricts airflow if that makes this better). Both the front number plate, and more importantly the holder are pretty ugly. Step1, replace bent old plate with new one in blue cf style with new values Step2, unlike the Leaf where the bumper was flat enough to remove the holder altogether and just mount it on the bumper, with the v37 I decided to chop the hell out of the mount to retain the flat mounting surface. Step 3, much better (needs black bolts I think)
    • If you are selling an R32 GTR, you can buy 3 or 4 v37s Redsports..... Anyway, a few more services/mods for daily use are the first order of business. I'm using the 2015 Q50 (LHD) workshop manuals from Nicoclub and they seem pretty much right, but a search didn't turn up any mention of the term "glove" so I could work out how to properly change the cabin filter for the AC. After some stuffing around, turns out Nissan now call it a "grove" box. Anyway, for anyone who does want to change their cabin filter : 1. Half open the glove box then push upwards each side to release bottom hinges, then twist sideways to remove opening stoppers, then pop off dampener string LHS 2. Unclip the cover behind, then unclip the cover behind that 3. Cabin filter is now readily accessible, note the airflow arrow points downwards. It seems loose in the space but note the cover has tabs that will push it up when you install the cover This time the filter was basically new so I've just marked it with the current date and reinstalled, and the aftermarket replacement I bought Wesfil (WACF-0177) is into the parts box   I really recommend checking this in any car that is new to you, they are normally really grotty
    • I got tools but nothing special, your typical <100 piece toolset ahaha Though, I've never touched CV's before, and dont want to f*ck it up either... I've never taken my car to a shop before (I usually do everything myself or ask the ole man for help) so appreciate the advice on that, will probably stay away even more now. Regardless, any recommendations?  Planning on going to the suspension shop in Rydalmere sometime soon after fitting the coilovers & cv's too for a good alignment.
    • Although, if you're in south-western sydney, i highly recommend you stay away from any shop on Hoxton Park Road.
    • CV's aren't' hard to rebuild, if you don't have the tools then yeah, throw it towards your nearest garage. Any half decent "mechanic" can rebuild a CV, it's quite common to do since there are millions of FWD cars about.