SAU Community

Fs: Veilside Titanium Exhaust

I have for sale a brand new 90mm Veislide cat-back exhaust for an r32/33/34 gtr. It is full titanium (the real deal here folks!!!) and weighs about 4kg's. Comes with VeilSide titanium teardrop muffler. It has never been used and is sitting at my uncles workshop collecting dust! Asking $2000.

This is a quality product and buyer will not be disappointed!

Call Nick on 0408 605 141 or email [email protected]

post-6662-1124434630.jpg

lucien, i have seen one of these in the flesh (at up garage in chiba) and they are awesome. it's one piece from the cat right back to the tip and is very, very light. I would have bought the one in chiba but as it's one piece it was too hard to carry/freight. I think they are jasam approved too.

lucien, i have seen one of these in the flesh (at up garage in chiba) and they are awesome. it's one piece from the cat right back to the tip and is very, very light. I would have bought the one in chiba but as it's one piece it was too hard to carry/freight. I think they are jasam approved too.

They are impressive, but they also don't appear to have a resonator which tends to indicate they aren't JASMA approved (and also accounts for their lightness). Unfortunately there is nothing on Vielside's website either, hence the question.

Not sure if it is jasma approved. Is that some sort of governing body?

Yes, its the Japanese body that governs exhaust loudness. JASMA approval is a good indication that the exhaust will be near-enough legal on our roads. Usually there is a little stamp on the exhaust, or something amongst the documentation.

Lucien.