SAU Community

Greddy E-manage 'ultimate'

Noxious

I have a auto/tiptronic r34 GT-T and am considering one of these ecu's. I had done most of my homework on these and they seem quite reasonable for the auto guys.

I was just after some personal experience with this particular ecu on auto transmissions? and anybody know a good place in perth to have them tuned?

cheers

yeah i am with bob you first me later

hehehe

hoo@h that blitz sbc i colour looks phat i was seriously considering getting that but wasn't sure if it woudl be compatible with emanage. Please keep us all posted i would be very interested on how you get on with it.

Had the eManage Blue fitted and tuned a couple of weeks ago. 

Shifts still good, went from 148 to 198 rwkw!

That's pretty good, was it on an auto or manual? If it was an auto, was it with the injector harness only? What other mods did you have at the time?

"They have the internet on computers now?"

hoo@h  that blitz sbc i colour looks phat i was seriously considering getting that but wasn't sure if it woudl be compatible with emanage.  Please keep us all posted i would be very interested on how you get on with it.

I sure hope so. :O . Anyway, I should get a call rom Mercury Motorsports sometime today for car pickup. I will keep you guys informed, once I see my car out of the workshop n still running. :lol:

;)

Just got a call from mercury n they told me that the mechanic called in sick today, so I’m gonna be carless for the weekend and the car won't be finish install and tune by hopefully late Monday afvo.

Arghhhh.

OK. Got some answer from Mercury Motorsports. Since My car still at the workshop.

They are having trouble with the emanage ultimate wiring for the GTT, one of the injector won’t fire or something. Has anyone else got this unit installed and can share some lights?

I heard Autobarn sell greddy stuff, does anyone know if they sell and install the unit (emanage ultimate)?

I've spoken with them.  They know nothing.

well not every autobarn sells and fits them but ive fitted two with ignition and fuel harness the 1jz auto had to be wired in bcaus they didnt make a loom

but overall happy with them mainly use them to get rid of the boost cut and still let the auto change properly