SAU Community

Someone To Tune Power Fc

nytrda

Hey guys. Just wondering if you could possible tell me someone in the goldcoast are or gold coast side of brisbane who can tune power fc's really well. If you could let me know of some places an numbers that would be great thanks guys

First off, I'd suggest you do a search on the forum, there are thousands of threads with recommendations from people for differente workshops.

But seeming you can't seem to do that, I'll give you a few names.

Matty Spry, best tuner on the Gold Coast you'll find.

Gavin Wood - Autotech, we've used Gavin for the past 3 years.

Just an input here...

Did a search on the same topic and yielded some results...

Just a quick note. Most shops called were extreamlly rude in relation to pricing and time taken except mercury and redcliffe dyno....

These were the only 2 shops called out of 11 that were precise on price and made me comfortable enough to call again. I found myself really pi$$ed at one shop and the way they conduct their business. Basiclly they said i could not get it tuned by anyone good enough before jamboree for under 1 grand.... I laughed and hung up. They called back and said "We have caller id, get a life and dont call back" I said "Thats fine ill just let eveone know how you conduct your business on every brisbane forums aviable" he then saud "dont even think about posting your feedback on any forums because we are so good no one will believe you, and we will persue legal action against you if you do"....

LIKE WTF all i wanted was a price and it ended up in a verbal fight... I dont want to mention they name as i dont want anymore trouble. It makes me want to sell my PFC and just forget about it.

He also basiclly said not to bother bringing a skyline to jamboree as it will just get shat on and it would be time wasting. Once again WTF.

So in conclusion i recomend mercury or redcliffe dyno. As they had nice phone manners and were on the average price anyways.

Edited by Col-GTSX

You have to try and not let these losers get you down. I had a similar experience last week when I was chasing some parts. Called a shop and they told me they were the only ones good enough to tune a GTR and if I went anywhere else they would end up having to fix it anyway. What a bunch of tools.

wow Col

that is amazing

It makes me shudder that people like that can stay in business, it is a small small world out there and if a small business thinks that they can carry on like that without repurcussions .... then they are destined to always be a small business ... if they survive at all.

p.s please PM me the name of the workshop as i would definitely like to avoid them and steer as many people away from them as possible

people like that do not deserve to have customers

I suggest anybody else interested in which company to absolutely avoid at all costs to ask for a pm from Col as well.

pisses me off these totally arrogant workshops that think they are top shit, because they spend tens of thousands on their 9 second cars, essentially by ripping off customers.. and often f**king up cars at the customers expense. Lots of scum out there.

thats sorry to hear colin, especially considering you have had very bad experiences in the past as well with workshops.

thanks gord... ive sent a pm to nex... and ill pm you to with the name...

You know how much trouble i have had in the past... I hate not being able to do things myself. I did finish my fmic this afternoon tho...

Its the only thing i cant do and that pee's me. But i dont mind going somewhere to get it done. I think i will go to mercury as they are closer to me and are a club sponcer. They also do dyno days all the time and ive seen their work. Its empressive to say the least.

So thumbs up for mercury>>>> :P

sorry hungry6, mr180sx i dont know you guys personally and you may or may not like the people or work for the people in question. So im affraid you gonna have to hear it from someone else...

Ska & Lazy you have PM's

Col although it doesnt really matter, the workshop in question could do little to absolutely nothing about you bagging the service you recieved. For starters its your word against theirs and it's the truth about what your experience, your not making up things solely to slander the business or defame the company. These people sound like complete fools and it wouldnt suprise me if I already know who your talking about, as I know of many workshops who would yeild such a response from a phone call. Can you either pm me the name or just simply post it. They can't do a thing....If you dont feel comfortable doing either of these things, as I dont think we have ever personally met, can cyrus, chris, will or gordo pm me. I'd be interested to know who it is.

LOL, I just wanna know, who it is, so I'll make sure they wont get any of my money from now on, but it's no biggie, as I do most of the mods and other things by myself anyway.

I'm one for the tools box and greasy fingers.