SAU Community

D1 Professional Drift Grand Prix Series 2005 Ps2

Freeman

My mate has it on PS2. Cant get it here in aus yet. Its a pretty mad game! You get to drive all the d1 cars n stuff, and compete against the top d1 drivers n stuff. Its a bit hard to get used to, but taht could also be because i'm used to the xbox to start with anyway.

Hopefully they do bring it out here, and hopefully on the xbox too!

But fromw hat I played its a funky as game.!!

Yea i got that game on my ps2. It was great fun, but its jsut too easy!! Fun thing is u get to drive as the famous D1 drivers such as nomuken or miki or taniguchi. Dont think they'll bring it into australia, cos its a japanese marketed game. But otherwise, hope it all works out for all the aussie fans, unelss u get a CHIP for your ps2

The game you guys are talking about is 2004,

The NEW 2005 one is due to be rls very soon 1-2months i belived which has update tracks, and updated cars (inc wrx, s2000 etc etc)

I have the 2004 one its pretty good, me and my mates play 2player for hrs and hrs.

As its memtion above its a JAP base game and i think it would be highly unlikly it is rls anywhere outside jap

The game you guys are talking about is 2004,

The NEW 2005 one is due to be rls very soon 1-2months i belived which has update tracks, and updated cars (inc wrx, s2000 etc etc)

I have the 2004 one its pretty good, me and my mates play 2player for hrs and hrs.

As its memtion above its a JAP base game and i think it would be highly unlikly it is rls anywhere outside jap

Should be interesting to see s2000s and wrxs drifting...