SAU Community

Tyre Kicking / Where To Search?

so far im checking the net etc, trying places like carsale, auto trader

going to get the next issue of trading post

gona check up with the old man on repo auctions and car auctions though i think they are a long shot

question being

wheres a good place to find a reasonably priced r33 gtr,

my financial situation changed slightly so looks like im geting a new place and manage the car aswell then il have the hot new wife (the girlfriend thing got old ^^), new house and hot wheels thing all sorted, yup smiles all round

point being i got 30k for my dream ride

some pointers etc on where to begin my searching would be great hey as my searching is finding closer to 40k, which is to much of a stretch + the misses wont let me sell both the old wheels to cover it ^^ she wants to hold onto her wrxy and well the old sheet metal i run in was fun growing up but i want the ability to steer aswell

besides gtr is sexa ^^

places would be great > end result

30k r33 gtr stock, mods i dont care, pref with less than $80 on the clock but if its in good nick would go up to $100 though thats asking more than 30k

am i kidding myself @ this pricE?

i seem to have found htem in hte mid 35-45 range at asking price so im gona hang on to it a while longer... luv the r33, 32's jus dont get me hard ^^ always loved the r33 shape... my dream... so yea i thik your right less i can bargain 1 for 30