SAU Community

Stagea Group Buy Whiteline & Bilstein

Hey there, it's 1inthefront here. I would like to buy my husband - 3intheback - a rear swaybar for the S2 for his 40th birthday in October.

Is the group buy still on? I cant quite afford front and rear bars, but it seems that to replace the rear is the best place to start.

Thanks for your help, this will put a big smile on his face and also to minimise the impact of hitting 40!

Absolutely, no problems, PM sent with details.

:ermm: cheers :O

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey gary, im looking at getting a set of shocks for my stagea, however the rear shockies on my s2 rs four s appear to have the fork style bottoms rather than the eye style that other stageas seem to have, can you get these aswell?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi SK

your pm box is full.

i received the swaybars but i can't find the pineapples. i thought they might have been slipped into one of the swaybar boxes but it's definitely not there.

in addition are the sway bars supposed to come with new pin rubbers? (the D-rubbers were in the kit)

andrew

Edited by wolverine

hi SK

your pm box is full.

i received the swaybars but i can't find the pineapples. i thought they might have been slipped into one of the swaybar boxes but it's definitely not there.

in addition are the sway bars supposed to come with new pin rubbers? (the D-rubbers were in the kit)

andrew

PM Sent

:ninja: cheers :yes:

hey gary, im after the 350mm springs, do these also suit my stagea even with the fork style rear struts?

could you please pm me details about payment/part numbers etc.

...cheers Andy

...PS have you put your sideskirts on yet? ...pics???

hey gary, im after the 350mm springs, do these also suit my stagea even with the fork style rear struts?

could you please pm me details about payment/part numbers etc.

...cheers Andy

...PS have you put your sideskirts on yet? ...pics???

PM sent

:no: cheers :laugh:

Oddly enough, my car ALSO pulls to the left!

Nothing major, but if you let go of the steering wheel, it eventually starts turning left... i presume i just need a wheel alignment?

Both you, alex, AND leshy (terminal) said your cars pull to the left??? so does mine!!! It was more than a year ago since you two posted that, have you got it sorted now???

i just received shocks and coils and the subframe al. kit from SK (thanks greg thats awesome), so will be fitting them when the car comes back from the smash repairs. Did you fix your settings? ill see how i go after having suspension fitted and re-aligned...

• 3 months later...

as mentoined in stagea discussion i just fitted sk's suspension kit, was really impressed with quality and ease of fitting[bars shocks & bushes] everything went together as it should and the end product is now a comfortable good looking super handling stagea, and no fiddling around to find rattles & squeaks. great product great VALUE, thanks again gary for all your help, leigh

• 1 month later...

I am off to Bathurst tomorrow for the 12 Hour race, the race team is running (not a Skyline) and I have to do my Team Manager thing. I will be back on Tuesday, so please excuse the slow responses to posts and PM's.

:pirate: cheers :ph34r:

• 1 month later...

Gary,

When installing the whiteline rear springs - i had to go to the third highest circplip groove on the strut before the spring would even touch the top hat. Is this normal? ie I had to go to the second highest circlip groove to get a better height.

Adrian

think about it

when you only have preload adjustment (which is essentially what it is)

if you want to lower the car, you have to move the spring lower since you dont have a threaded shock body to screw down, and not effect the spring tension.

so yes, it would make sense that it happens...adn will also damage your shocks over time due to reduced stroke travel, they have hte possiblilty to heat up too much from the short strokes.....

After racing dirt bikes for a few years know - i know a bit about suspension setup. Just wanted to know if others had the same setup with the kit. As you can see i from the pic i added to signiture i was going for a standard just lower than standard height setup as i will be towing bikes etc.

Does someone know of a replacement tie rod end to suit the Stagea S1. Think i read elsewhere that some one had used a s14 equivalent. is this true or am i best ordering one thru nissan?? When putting the suspesion in i found one tie rod end with some play (102000km) . Would like to replace this before taking it for a wheel alignment.

Thanks in Advance,

Adrian

Edited by ozktm

the rear uses all s14 rods, diff, adn subframe bushings (if you want the metal ones liek i have)

front uses skyline and s14 stuff...skyline gtr front sway, s14 everything else