SAU Community

Exedy H/d Clutch Kits

C & B

Heya Mario,

Adrian here, I rang you earlier today (or yesterday, as the time zone suggests) about the clutch kit for the 32. I got your bank details no problemo, and will get that out to you as soon as possible, and god willing before the end of the week. :angry:

Just thought I would formally let you know on the forum, as I've now joined up. I'm only waiting on a mate of mine who owes me money to pay me back so I can get it across to you. :D

I'll sms you to confirm payment made, and post here as well just to be safe. ;)

Thanks again,

Adrian.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Dramas Adrian

Heya Mario,

Adrian here, I rang you earlier today (or yesterday, as the time zone suggests) about the clutch kit for the 32. I got your bank details no problemo, and will get that out to you as soon as possible, and god willing before the end of the week. :O

Just thought I would formally let you know on the forum, as I've now joined up. I'm only waiting on a mate of mine who owes me money to pay me back so I can get it across to you. :)

I'll sms you to confirm payment made, and post here as well just to be safe. ;)

Thanks again,

Adrian.

Just posting to formally let you know I cant get the clutch kit as planned, my mate fell through with the money he owes me... :)

Really gives me the s*its too, cos he's owed for me like 3 months now! Shouldn't mix money with friends I guess... :(

Sorry Again...

Adrian.

• 2 weeks later...