SAU Community

Exedy H/d Clutch Kits

C & B

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before i send my hard earned money for a  R33 Excedy sports organic clutch kit .

Do you have a ABN number , trade on line , and what state dare you located in ??

Also what is the delivery costs $ insurance to WA ??

these are genuine Excedy??

thanks

lol fair enf

I'm not a business therefore dont have a ABN

I have just organised a group buy for the month of sep cause there are on specials

for this month

I'm in Vic, my no is 0405-101-901

delivery cost to WA is $35

as I mentioned prev on my other post

Exedy clutch plate 100% genuine

the pressure plate can get you a Daiken or a RPM

just leting you know lot of people are going with the Daiken one as Daiken owns

Exedy

pls refer back to prev post where people have purchased clutches off from this

thread & they have posted coments regarding it

any other questions pls feel free to post them up

Marz

Hey just recieved my clutch and everything in the mail today. Ordered it 2 days ago so very good service. Did cod cause i was a bit worried too but marz seems like a good bloke. I live in syd and got it sent up here.

The Clutch itself is marked exedy and all looks good, won't know till i fit it but seems ok so far.

Thanks marz, quick service and good to deal with.

With this kit...  All I have to do is just take it down to my machanic and ask him to take my stock clutch out and put this one in.  is that all?

As well as have the flywheel machined I would take it?

Thats corect & machine the flywheel is a must

thanks for your +ve coments Steve & Cain

apreciate it very much!!

Hey Marz, i was just looking at the clutch and everything you sent, the clutch plate is marked as exedy but on the pressure plate there's no brand or anything on it, except for a sticker thats been scratched off, is this the way all daiken pressure plates are??

Just wondering, cheers mate..

Hey Marz, i was just looking at the clutch and everything you sent, the clutch plate is marked as exedy but on the pressure plate there's no brand or anything on it, except for a sticker thats been scratched off, is this the way all daiken pressure plates are??

Just wondering, cheers mate..

Hey Caine

the sticker you talking is from the inside is that corect?

that sticker has to be taken off before you put the clutch in, it's just a sticker I blv I personaly didnt take it off or scratch it, I got the pressure plate like that.

Daiken owns Exedy & several other companies as you all would know,

Secco is another company that Daiken owns in the states, which is one of the original companies who would have supplied pressure plates for original equiped nissans, & Daiken gets the same company to make pressure plates for them as well acording to Daikens specifiactions.

Thats why the clutch & the pressure plate comes with a 12 months warranty on parts, manufacturers warranty by Daiken

the reason I had a RPM pressure plate originaly was, thats whats on my car rite now, & I have no probs with it at all,

if people are after Daiken pressure plates I have no probs in supplying them

RPM is another brand which the pressure plate is supplied to them by clutch industries

& thanks for all your coments Sidd appreciate it

Edited by C & B