SAU Community

Exedy H/d Clutch Kits

C & B

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

picked up my clutch today.....(thanks nsw for public holiday :unsure:)

Looks the goods and is going in the car tomorrow as im sick of slippage....

350 for clutch and 350 for install isnt looking tooo bad.....

Let you all know how it goes....

Thanks to Marz for quick sending and great service......

Another big thumbs up :D

Ed

Hi Mario

I based in Brisbane and might be interested in buying a clutch kit from you. Only thing i have to suss out is whether this kit would fit a non turbo R33 Skyline. If u can help me please email [email protected] and if u could mail me details how about u do the payment and delivery process.

Cheers

Amrit

Hi Mario

I based in Brisbane and might be interested in buying a clutch kit from you. Only thing i have to suss out is whether this kit would fit a non turbo R33 Skyline. If u can help me please email [email protected] and if u could mail me details how about u do the payment and delivery process.

Cheers

Amrit

yes this kit will fit a non turbo, it's a direct fit

C&B, I've received my clutch although I still need to pick it up from the post office as they missed me.

For anyone thinking of buying from C&B don't hestitate! These clutches are a great buy and Mario is an excellent person to deal with.

Mario, any chance you can get your hands on lightened flywheels for a good price? Hoping to get one so it can go in at the same time as the clutch.

Cheers.

C&B, I've received my clutch although I still need to pick it up from the post office as they missed me.

For anyone thinking of buying from C&B don't hestitate! These clutches are a great buy and Mario is an excellent person to deal with.

Mario, any chance you can get your hands on lightened flywheels for a good price? Hoping to get one so it can go in at the same time as the clutch.

Cheers.

hey David thanks for the +ve coments

unfortunately I dont deal with flywheels, wont be able to help there champ!!

Mitch rcvd your pm & has been replied to!!