SAU Community

Bought My First Car!

cogs

7) It just has the stock tape player/radio but the radio only seems to go up to 90.0FM, is that the highest frequency they use in japan?

My car's radio only goes up to 90.0FM, but I realised that such frequencies are just 18 mhz off the actual Australian ones. So for example for 96.9, you would tune to 78.9 and it works fine. Try this with your radio, and congrats on the buy!

did u try other insurence companies?i was just wondering cos my current car (which is not an import)is with budget.when i purchase an n/a33 i was just wondering if my company does imports.did u try budget?

Hey guys.

I found out that button in the centre console switches an FM expander on/off.

I need to get another key cut so I have a spare (I only have one key atm), where can I get another genuine skyline key from?

I noticed today there are cables running under the carpet that come up (exposed) underneath the passenger and drivers side front seats (through a slit in the floor carpet), can anyone tell me what these might be for? (from memory they have a four-hole connector)

Is push-starting a GTS4 (4WD) a no-no?

Is it safe to use the space saver spare tyre (should the need arise) with my 225/50R16s??

Thanks again.

• 2 months later...

It be a direct swap?

is Stagea's 4wd too?

Ahh im getting ideas:)

Ive always been apart of turbo section then i end up buying a NA car.... LOL i know little about NA tuned skylines atm. So here reading the NA section. It helpz but still confussing as i have a GTS-4 im not sure if it be direct swap. I know i will be requred to change fuel pump, upgrade to GTST break, 5 stud etc. But yeh im still a lost :|

My plans are to buy after market RB25DET, n fater market GTST breaks after market everything den whack it on?

HElpz Me OuT fellow NA's!

Kind regards, shorty