SAU Community

Turbo Spool Noise - Gtr

BNR

Ive got a R32 GTR running standard boost with the standard airbox attached. Im looking to get some more turbo spool noise or induction noise and also make the turbos flutter louder or make some kind of noise when i change gears.

I want to keep the airbox on so is there anything i can attach to the box to make the car sound better ? And i dont want a BOV. Both because i dont want to be defected.

Any ideas ? Is there a panel filter that makes a good spool nice :D

Thanks! Mark

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brotec makes a blow off valve emulator especially for the GTR. All the sound so you can look cool and impress your friends while retaining your airbox and staying clear of defects.

i dunno about brotec. I once ordered their half replacement full plugin turbo tech ecu from autobarn and the guy there reckons that they don't make that model any more? what's up with that?

I'm interested in the emulator though... group buy?

Ive got a R32 GTR running standard boost with the standard airbox attached. Im looking to get some more turbo spool noise or induction noise and also make the turbos flutter louder or make some kind of noise when i change gears.

I want to keep the airbox on so is there anything i can attach to the box to make the car sound better ? And i dont want a BOV. Both because i dont want to be defected.

Any ideas ? Is there a panel filter that makes a good spool nice  :D

Thanks! Mark

I have an idea, f**king kill yourself.

lol fkn funny shit fully brotech man, i heard a gtr with twin brotech enhanced turbos ran a 8 sec 1/4 mile! no shit cant remember what type though maybe it was the quadraphonic chrome dipped version??

are these electronic bov emulators for real? I ask because a stock looking lexus is200 came round the corner past me on the weekend making the loudest bov noises I have ever heard!?!

and to answer your question... its a GTR dude, just turn the music down;)