SAU Community

Fs: 95 R33 Gtst $10,000 Ono

Item: 1995 Nissan Skyline GTST coupe

Item Condition: Not so great :D

Reason for Selling: Don't have the time or money to fix her up.

Price and Payment Conditions: First offer over $10,000

Extra Info:

Suit buyer with some time to give this car some TLC :)

- Burgundy in Colour

- Apexi N1 Exhaust

- Will throw in a set of 18inch Wheels included (No rubber)

- Engine Rings worn

- Paint in fair condition (Keymarks on most panels)

- Still runs and has rego

- 160k kms

Contact Details: 0413 309 259 Lozz

13ej.jpg

picture0273qh.jpg

picture0286rm.jpg

picture0292pe.jpg

Edited by GTR-80Y

Rings are worn and did leak some oil from the intake somewhere. Also blows the dipstick out occasionally.

Car still runs good, my mechanic says the engine has some life left but will require a rebuild or swap in the future.

Yes brad the beast is for sale, even wit the engine probs i still think it would run another 13.4 sec pass. ;)

Item: 1995 Nissan Skyline GTST coupe

Item Condition: Not so great ;)

Reason for Selling: Don't have the time or money to fix her up.

Price and Payment Conditions: First offer over $10,000

Extra Info:

Contact Details: 0413 309 259 Lozz

I would assume this is a contact number :D

Cheers

Ken

Indeed it is Ken. lol

Just to let those interested know i've had a pretty firm offer of $9,000 and an unconfirmed offer of $10,000

Car will be in this weeks thursday trading post and has already got a great response from the initial online trading post ad.

So be quick would love to get this over with before the tsunami of calls on friday.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Another thought, are those actually NEO cams made for the NEO head (shim over bucket) and not the non NEO head (hydraulic lifters)?
    • This is the first time I've checked my fuel pressure and I've got no idea what the pressure was before this. So I'm not sure if this is 100% the true cause of my idling problems atm, but this high pressure is my first clue to something that is "out of spec" according to the workshop manual. Also, you can see in the video, the haltech tries to get the afr target and it does maintain it at 14.2. So I would assume the afr is fine? I have to dissagree with the cluster comment. I don't think it's a bad solder joint. There's nothing wrong with my Nismo cluster because I swapped out the cluster to my old nissan one and it does the same rpm glitchy thing. So to me, thats the signal coming from the ecu that is farked. I bet if i were to put both those clusters in a working r34 gtt, it would work as it should.    I just took this video now to show what happens to the fuel pressure when I remove the vac lines on both the FPR and damper. It remains at 50psi:   Can definitly feel theres vacuum. No aftermarket reg, just stock one. I reckon its the signal coming from the ecu. So correct me if im wrong, cas send signal to ecu to show rpm of engine (and thats what we see on the haltech software) then ecu sends out ignition and injector pulses ect ect, and then spits out a signal for the rpm gauge on the cluster? Makes me wonder if something in the injectors electrically (solenoids?) or something is causing some weird feedback to the cluster signal.  Yes! They did. And I also think they are related/connected to this idle issue.  Haha sorry about it. I just filmed it with my phone. Let me know if you want me to get something els specific on vid. Yeah it's really odd. I would like to try and diagnose the injector wiring next. Don't know if that requires an oscilloscope? 
    • Hi Bud, Yeah that's the next step, going to get these checked. they were set "bang on" when it was built and its always been present. They may well be wrong though!
    • @Toff if it's a NEO and it's making the noises you're describing, it sounds like you need to work on the valve clearances and measure/replace shims as required.
    • Thread revival, apologies! I have a similar issue, strange noise that appears shortly after starting the car, fluctuates a bit with RPM... If you bring the revs up the noise sort of follows / trails behind and then settles if that makes sense? Engine was built years ago with CAMTECH 268 Cams (9mm lift i believe) and the rest of the upgrade kit with the springs and retainers. Can you upgrade the pulley itself, if the spring is too weak (same as on the VG30 Lumps) or is it pointing towards another issue?   Cheers!