SAU Community

Hills Cruise Sunday 11th Sep 2005

Sambo33

Good day considering, excellent turnout, and the weather is only going to improve over the next few months. The other "variable" is just pot-luck so hopefully we can avoid that too.

Thanks for organising it Sam.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good work Sam for organising the cruise and kudos to your codriver Duc for not getting us lost. It was nice to meet some more SAUers and put faces with names and cars. Looking forward to the next one although if we are going to play games can we play pool, or chasey rather than piggy in the middle.

victor cruise would be a great idea Darren. I think Andrew said he was organising that when he returns from the U.S. Oh and go-karting (if possible) too - is port elliot and victor yeah each other?

Didn't get any PM's about the cruise. It's ok. Hope to join you guys in the near future for events like this.

Oops! Looks like Sam dropped the ball, we'll make sure you get the details to the next one.

Just a note to anyone organising these things in the future, once you've sent out the details via PM post a quick message in the thread, then hopefully anyone you've missed will be able to pipe up in time.

victor cruise would be a great idea Darren. I think Andrew said he was organising that when he returns from the U.S. Oh and go-karting (if possible) too - is port elliot and victor yeah each other?

Yeah they're not too far from each other, April's format was:

Cruise to victor for lunch via direct route (express way),

Then off to the karts,

Then back home via indirect way (cutting up around meadows to the fwy then home).

I think that worked pretty well.

Another possibility is paintball in Kuitpo, but it'd require a minimum 10 people and a $10 per person deposit in advance, I'd be happy to organise that sometime if there was enough interest.

Edit: Website here: http://www.paintballsports.com.au/

Edited by Oosh

Well he did his u-turn and came in behind me, so i had hm for a while, i started taking it 60 everywhere so he overtook me, then Guy, but decided to snuggle up with you for the long haul. :mellow: