SAU Community

Girlfriends And Your Car

rsx84

just a quick question about partners, does yours understand the love you have for your car???

i may be pushing it a bit with 3 cars but whats the general partner feedback you get???

with my girlfriend i don't know which she hates more the money i spend or the time involved.... :D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a thread just like this awhile back. ;)

At first my g/f was jealous of the attention I paid to my car. Now she's just as into them as I am.

It was funny how before she would stop complaining about my car when we'd rock up to parties in it :D

Guest DIRTgarage
My fiancee backed off my mates driveway sideways and split my front bar.

She said "its only a car"

Hrmm

Sumo

My girl owns and races a 10sec GTR....and is currently leading the dyno comp at Newcastle Autosalon.....i think she is okay with it!....lol

Mine probably won't understand why I needed that $2k to upgrade something that she can't see... but yet she'd love to drive my R33 sometime (and I did let her)

My girl has always been into cars even before she met me. Theres nothing she enjoys more than blowing guys away at the lights in our GTR, and to me, there is nothing better than seeing a hot blonde rolling down the road in a fat GTR. Hell, shes even encouraging mde to get a Power FC this week!!! Gold!!

ok so on the other side of the fence here..

my bf hates the idea that i will get an import for my next car.. but to bad for him as ive already gotten parts for it :P

he used to be into cars and shiz but not now... since sold his import and bought a stupid car thats continuely broken..

once my current project is done im onto my new one :)

G/f doesn't like the ride, doesn't want to drive it.. thinks it's too noisy.. and thinks i'm too precious about where I park it and how long it takes me to do stuff..

but than again she's also understanding that I enjoy the car.. so I guess it's alright..

"its only a car"........."ITS ONLY A CAR!!!"

i hate when my girlie (god bless her) says that line. she hates the attention it recieves over her, however, she does like cruising up to a party or function in it!

*sighs* you cant win.......