SAU Community

Girlfriends And Your Car

rsx84

the GF loves the car and is always saying shit to me about it. My comeback is: AND WAHT!!??

But still the car is just a piece of metal, it can be replaced, she cant. The car isnt the most important thing in my life.... My right hand is the most important thing :lol:

Edited by sproosy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My missus lives in the US so she's pretty into the whole FWD 1/4 mile racing. She did an engine conversion (lancer with a MIVEC engine) herself and turbocharged the standard 1.8 engine herself.

She don't mind me playing around with my car but as long as she gets a go too.

my girl used to be 'its just a car' also. its not quite as bad now that ive taught her to drive in it, she got her lisence and now she wants to drive everywhere.. its not 'just a car' as much these days.

shaun.

Uhm... My b/f never really knew anything about cars till he met me.. Now I'm the one asking him all the questions!

It's good to have the same interest. He likes the cruising part... and I love the drag racing part.

Although, I dont let him drive my car much anymore because he seems like he's being taken over by the devil and the cars full pelt everywhere it goes. Apparently.. "that's how a skyline should be driven" he says.. PFft I say.

You hear of chicks who pursuede us men once we get married (etc.) to sell our beloved cars, this happend to my mate, he only had a silvia so I didn't find that too offensive.

Speaking with my missus she said you know your going to get rid of that 32 when we get our house, as I was shocked and about to slap her from here to friday, she said sell it and get a 34. How beautiful...

My g/friend is not really a car chick, but has always had a bit of a soft spot for skylines, so when I got mine she was always wanting to drive it anywere we went. She is even starting to love the brass button, also she has no qualms about me spending $$ on it. She appreciates what it is and loves the fact it's my pride and hobby of choice. (second to her of course, wink,wink)

gf likes the car......thinks its "cute"........

how many times do I have to tell girls...."CUTE" is NOT a word used to describe a skyline !!!!!!!

she likes it...but hates it even when I give it a little bit of boost......have to change at at like 2500rpm when she is in the car.

Edited by shonen

I was given the choice, the car or the GF... Car looks great!

Seriously though, considering I've spent enough money on my car to buy a half decent property, I can understand why she was upset. My response was, if it's my money, I'll do what I want with it.

She started to accept it once she worked out there was no changing me. She still doesn't like it but knows there is nothing she can do about it.

Wanted: Hot chick who likes cars and is willing to put up with me. Photos a must! Only hotties need apply.

i think my girls just a bit pissed at the moment as instead of finishing my r30, like she wanted me too, i spent 12 and a half grand on another r31, me bad....

she'll get over it once we go for a spin....