SAU Community

Someone Badged My Car!

nOOSE

went to a party last nite. came home. woke up. no badge. chipped paint!

Why?? i dont' understand why someone would take a f**ken badge! what are they going to use it for?

Anyway tried to paint it with some touch up paint and that didn't work. so that a whole boot respray coz someone got bored for 5 mins!

/end ranT

nOOSE

on the first night i had my car someone ripped my badge off and left it on the ground, why would u break a badge off and leave it there? still im greatful they did cos i glued it back on but now i cant open my boot from the outside :D

My car got badged one night while I was at dancing class in Cannington and so did another person who had a HSV there on loan from a dealer. They took the GT ones and it left a hole there with the glue residue still on the paint.

What annoys me the most is its probably some stupid kids who put the badges in their rooms as trophies - they wouldnt even own a car.

My car got badged last week. It was parked out front and when i woke up in the morning there was Mugen and 5zigen stickers all over it, some gutless bastard even put a bridgstone badge on it.!!!! whats wrong with ppl :D

My car got badged last week. It was parked out front and when i woke up in the morning there was Mugen and 5zigen stickers all over it, some gutless bastard even put a bridgstone badge on it.!!!! whats wrong with ppl :)

ahahahah i know its of topic but i got a mate who has a hz manaro i think it is, so we busted like40 dollars on huge ford stickers, playbooy stickers, no its not my boyfriends car, no princess ahahah all massice ones, like all over it ahahha, then hid outside his house with the video camera, the reaction was quite funny, considering we called him and told him we just drove past and his car was gone and we just passed it someone had stolen it hahaah and he came running out in his jox, guess you had to be there

dam, that is hard luck.... a badge costs round $15 right?.... yet these fkers wanna run round pullin pieces off other ppls pride & joy, they should be beaten to a bloody mess if ya ask me... and keying cars, just cuz they r bloody jealous or dislike ur car? pointless & fkin stupid if u ask me.... if i ever caught some fker vandalizing my ride they would be extremely sorry afterwards.... 6 feet underground sorry