SAU Community

Bride Style Reclining Racing Seats - $449 Per Pair - In Stock!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will you be getting in any of these seats that are fully blue along with the shipment of seats that are fully red? Will be interested as soon as I can get some dimensions for the seats.

Hi mate, thanks for your enquiry. Unfortunately we dont have any all blue versions of the Bride style seats coming, only black with the blue centre (which are in stock now)

Dimensions below as posted on page 2

Hi guys, approximate dimensions of the seats are as follows:

Overall Height: Approx 90cm

Widest Point: Approx 53cm (shoulder to shoulder)

Internal width at rear of base: Approx 33cm (actual seating area)

Internal width at front of base: Approx 36cm

Note: We now have 5 sets of black with grey centre, 4 sets of black with red centre and 4 sets of black with blue centre remaining so get in quick to avoid missing out.

The black/red version is winder type, and the black/grey and black/blue versions are lever type

Cheers,

Steve

Cheers,

Steve

Also interested in a all-black set of seats for my R33.

Out of curiosity, do you have any seats currently in stock that are the same style as the black ones? I only ask as I wouldn't mind coming down to have a look first before going ahead with the purchase.

Thanks

Hi mate, we sure do. Feel free to drop by anytime and have a look

Regards,

Steve

The modifications to the universal rails to get them to fit your car, it's a simple welding job right? My mate is a welder who could do it for me for nothing if this is the case (he's a professional). Or is the mod something you need to get done by an approved workshop for safety reasons?

The modifications to the universal rails to get them to fit your car, it's a simple welding job right? My mate is a welder who could do it for me for nothing if this is the case (he's a professional). Or is the mod something you need to get done by an approved workshop for safety reasons?

Hi mate, thanks for your enquiry. The modifications required are generally minor depending on the car the seats are being installed in.

We recommend having them fitted by a knowledgable workshop or competant welder.

Cheers,

Steve

if they do bolt straight up to brise rails, how much can we purchase bride rails for?

We found that the genuine Bride rail needed a few minor changes before the seat could be bolted up as 1 or 2 of the holes didnt quite lineup and had to be redrilled on the rail itself to suit

Cheers,

Steve