SAU Community

Bride Style Reclining Racing Seats - $449 Per Pair - In Stock!

Thank you to those who have placed an order

Anyone wishing to pay using credit card or paypal can now purchase heir set online via our website at the URL below

http://www.justjap.com/bridestyleseatspecial.htm

Cheers,

Steve

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi steve,

I put an order in for a pair of the all red seats just wondering when they will be delivered, I am in Melb.

Thanks

Jamie

Hi Jamie, we are waiting the container to arrive which is due in around 3 weeks, once the seats arrive, all pre-orders will be dispatched immediately.

If you have any further questions please dont hesitate to ask

Regards,

Steve

Great service guys I have the seats thanks, now how do I put them in? I was hoping them would come with some sort of instructions, obviously they are designed for professional installation. Anyway I have ripped one of my standard seats out and taken the bits off it that I think I need. However, the mounting brackets are pretty much stuck to the sliding mechanism on the seat. Any suggestions, ideas or is there an online manual somewhere?

mspec, wouldnt mind posting pics of the seats inside the car would you. i also have a white line and thinking of getting a combo colour other then black and red which seems to have alot pre-sold whilst the combo colour im assuming it already in stock ready to deliver.

mspec, wouldnt mind posting pics of the seats inside the car would you. i also have a white line and thinking of getting a combo colour other then black and red which seems to have alot pre-sold whilst the combo colour im assuming it already in stock ready to deliver.

haha once I get them in I will post some pics, I will only have time to get one in before the next track day and I'm not even going to bother with the other one just yet. To be honest I found it much easier to install my clutch than these seats :)

• 2 weeks later...
Are compliance plates required for these seats here in QLD?

Or can I just rip out the standard R33 GTS-T seats and fit these with the universal rails that come with it?

Hi mate, you are best to check the regulations in your state in regards to fitting. The seats include universal rails that need to be modified and adapted to your existing rails to bolt in, which usually requires some welding.

We recommend having your seats fitting by a competant workshop.

Cheers,

Steve

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Finally had some time after working on other projects to jump back on this thing. Pulled all 4 wheels to check the brakes over and lucked out, only needed to bleed them/change fluid to get everything working!    Took it for its first quick spin (around 2km) up the road and ran great! Sounds like I have a left rear wheel bearing that needs replacing and there’s a shake in the steering wheel but the tires are absolutely junk on this thing and had been sitting flat when I went to first look at the car so we’ll see if that’s the cause.   Tach randomly started working but I notice if my hicas light comes on the tach stops working 🙃 yay for electrical gremlins 
    • Bunnings car park it is! if you buy the kind of dampers with the adjustable top on the strut you can see it, red, purple? So many options.
    • Yeh a meagre benefit, what strut tower brace are you using? Eventually all the suspension and tyres are done and you get to ... meagre benefits. Narrow end of the wedge, all that stuff.
    • Yeh not doing anything with spacers at all, ty for the info
    • Indeed. Mitsuoka always did their magic on various Nissan models, but because the Nouera was going to be in the medium sized sedan class, they decided not to try and modify the 2004 P12 Nissan Primera because it looked too modern combined with the 1940's styling. It would contrast way too much so they went with the more suitable CL7 Accord... 😆